Samsung Galaxy A35 And A55

maple_mak

Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2020
Messages
115
Reaction score
24
Malaysia unit cannot claim warranty at here.
Samsung Rewards and promotion also locked on Malaysia one, cannot redeem or use points for items from here.

otherwise ok
 
Last edited:

bastero

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
679
Reaction score
22
Looks like A55 is the first A series phone that supports esim. Might be the cheapest phone with esim function considering street price at 400plus
 

aCidz

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,308
Reaction score
4
A55 deal in Malaysia is not bad - rm1999 for 12/256gb + Galaxy Buds FE + 1 year extended warranty. Samsung Singapore has no promo at all?
 

Slowdown

Master Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
3,620
Reaction score
896
Worth to get a54 or a35 or a55?
I am considering A55 simply because of the eSIM. I cannot understand something so basic (which is already available in iphone 10 and iphone SE) is being held up as premium function in android phones.
 

xiaosen

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
106
I am considering A55 simply because of the eSIM. I cannot understand something so basic (which is already available in iphone 10 and iphone SE) is being held up as premium function in android phones.
Ic i dont really need esim so i thinking of a54 instead
 

Slowdown

Master Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
3,620
Reaction score
896
Ic i dont really need esim so i thinking of a54 instead
eSIM is important. When I bought the A33 back then, I instantly regretted it. When my family went on vacation, my son and wife were able to buy a esim and use it. I must buy a physical card. End up I brought my iphone SE so that I too can use eSIM. Thereafter I changed to another samsung phone that has eSIM. Unfortunately that phone did not have onscreen fingerprint. A55 has both of these function. I kept to Samsung family of phone because of Health365. Otherwise I would have considered the latest Redmi Note series (which also have eSIM and cheaper). The only thing holding me back is A55 price. Price alone, I will choose A54. It has all the required functions except eSIM.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top