Can share how you access the Thai site?Gotten mine form Lazada Thai and it cost around $460 for 12/256 model.

Can share how you access the Thai site?Gotten mine form Lazada Thai and it cost around $460 for 12/256 model.
Can you share the link?Gotten mine form Lazada Thai and it cost around $460 for 12/256 model.
Pls don't mind share how you get it. You in Thailand? 460 for 12/256gb is solid priceGotten mine form Lazada Thai and it cost around $460 for 12/256 model.
It's just on Lazada Thai and anyone can access the website. I have friend who is staying in Thai so he made the payment for me. I will get from my friend when I travel at the end of Apr.Can share how you access the Thai site?
Better hope it works on volte in SingaporeIt's just on Lazada Thai and anyone can access the website. I have friend who is staying in Thai so he made the payment for me. I will get from my friend when I travel at the end of Apr.
https://www.lazada.co.th/products/samsung-galaxy-a55-5g-8128-gb-12256-gb-i5091133051-s21476646908.html?c=&channelLpJumpArgs=&clickTrackInfo=query%3Aa55%3Bnid%3A5091133051%3Bsrc%3ALazadaMainSrp%3Brn%3A8699c2cd6721cbf2151772e5c57145ae%3Bregion%3Ath%3Bsku%3A5091133051_TH%3Bprice%3A13190%3Bclient%3Adesktop%3Bsupplier_id%3A1000001003%3Bbiz_source%3Ah5_internal%3Bslot%3A1%3Butlog_bucket_id%3A470687%3Basc_category_id%3A3973%3Bitem_id%3A5091133051%3Bsku_id%3A21476646908%3Bshop_id%3A8364&fastshipping=0&freeshipping=1&fs_ab=2&fuse_fs=&lang=en&location=Chachoengsao&price=1.319E 4&priceCompare=skuId:21476646908;source:lazada-search-voucher;sn:8699c2cd6721cbf2151772e5c57145ae;unionTrace:a3b5519f17114161392217876e;originPrice:1319000;voucherPrice:1319000;displayPrice:1319000;singlePromotionId:900000026116957;singleToolCode:flashSale;voucherPricePlugin:1;buyerId:0;timestamp:1711416139787&ratingscore=4.973913043478261&request_id=8699c2cd6721cbf2151772e5c57145ae&review=230&sale=744&search=1&source=search&spm=a2o4m.searchlist.list.1&stock=1
Price shown is before bank and platform vouchers. I gotten mine ay 12,390 baht (SGD $458.68).
Specs are the same except the software so it shouldn't be a problem. Anyway that will be my alternative phone since my main is still iPhone.Better hope it works on volte in Singapore
me just bought it.anyone brought a55 local set?
how is it? and how much you brought it?me just bought it.
The specs are exactly except its software such as Samsung Pay and Member.Better hope it works on volte in Singapore
good although not as good as s series. 500.how is it? and how much you brought it?
Red white mobileWhere to get from shop 8/256gb model local set?cheapest?
He's Malaysian zai, jiu hu kia. But his reviews are to the point, not like those that goes into 10 mins to 20 mins.This reviewer the ang mo cannot la
Grammatical error hear until want to fail his engrish.
I know he jb KiaHe's Malaysian zai, jiu hu kia. But his reviews are to the point, not like those that goes into 10 mins to 20 mins.
from my usage, a55 is the next best option if you want samsung hp but don't intend to get s series.I know he jb Kia
His kind of review got point meh?
So generic.
What he say can basically apply to any phone.
China reviewers way more detailed.
But nowadays all these review no point one de la.
Handphone already all v good. They are starting to converge together.
I think give it another 5 years, every handphone is a good handphone liao.
Haven't found any info. Anyone know if this is 1x1 wifi (like the A52s, my main complaint with that phone), or did Samsung finally become reasonable and go with the standard 2x2?
Easy way to know is to post screenshots of your wifi connection deets (can block out SSID), just need to know if it's negotiated at 866Mhz for Wifi 5, or 1200Mhz for Wifi 6. These will show it's 2x2, so 1x1 throughputs are half of that.