Samsung Galaxy A35 And A55

andriod

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2012
Messages
590
Reaction score
68
from my usage, a55 is the next best option if you want samsung hp but don't intend to get s series.
Do you think A series will get green line after some time? I only hear of it happening to S series. Scary, this is what's putting me off get Samseng phone. My last Samseng phone was S2.
 

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2012
Messages
28,691
Reaction score
2,403
Do you think A series will get green line after some time? I only hear of it happening to S series. Scary, this is what's putting me off get Samseng phone. My last Samseng phone was S2.
no idea. this green line usually appear after 1 or 2 years of usage.
can always go for a15. if got green line just get a new one.
 

marcoyeo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2001
Messages
6,665
Reaction score
70
I'm still using A52s, 2 years mark. But recently bit of lag and battery runs warmer than usual. Thinking should wait I a while longer before getting new mid range phone.
 

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
27,909
Reaction score
4,732
I'm still using A52s, 2 years mark. But recently bit of lag and battery runs warmer than usual. Thinking should wait I a while longer before getting new mid range phone.
Me too...256gb variant...spare phone
 

marcoyeo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2001
Messages
6,665
Reaction score
70
Me too...256gb variant...spare phone
I'm not alone.. I'm still half hearted to choose exynos chipset. only plus to select A55 is the camera, batt life, software updates.

Understand this is a Samsung phone thread.. but I still took a peek at Nothing 2a, but don't really like the glyph led anyway I'll cover it with a case.
 

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
27,909
Reaction score
4,732
I'm not alone.. I'm still half hearted to choose exynos chipset. only plus to select A55 is the camera, batt life, software updates.

Understand this is a Samsung phone thread.. but I still took a peek at Nothing 2a, but don't really like the glyph led anyway I'll cover it with a case.
A55 cam better than A52s?
 

chooyoshi

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2016
Messages
2,241
Reaction score
493
I'm not alone.. I'm still half hearted to choose exynos chipset. only plus to select A55 is the camera, batt life, software updates.

Understand this is a Samsung phone thread.. but I still took a peek at Nothing 2a, but don't really like the glyph led anyway I'll cover it with a case.
E1480 so far the efficiency and battery life has held up well according to GSMArena.

I also have the a55 and I agree as well
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top