SAMSUNG GALAXY Note 3 Experience Sharing

ZhuTou!

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
37,694
Reaction score
1,444
I have not been able to turn off the edit after screen capture function. After I do a screen shot, it takes me into edit mode even after I unchecked the box in settings. Anyone experience that?

Also, the haptic feedback is on as I type this. I have already disabled it. How can I turn it off for typing in browser?

not for me

haptic feedback can turned off at the main setting or browser setting or keyboard setting
cant remember already :D
 
V

victorlht88

Guest
I have not been able to turn off the edit after screen capture function. After I do a screen shot, it takes me into edit mode even after I unchecked the box in settings. Anyone experience that?

Also, the haptic feedback is on as I type this. I have already disabled it. How can I turn it off for typing in browser?

For haptic feedback when typing, depends on which keyboard u are using. Some keyboards have individual settings too.
 

billovee

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2005
Messages
40,146
Reaction score
573
Coming from both note 1 and then the nexus 4

The note 3 battery life is boss, I'm a heavy user and the battery can last me till the end of the day, whole my old note would have needed two charges during daytime and my nexus 4 would have required a top up mid day


Very happy with everything so far, only thing is the glossy side bezel seems like easy to get scratch

i playing my note as music player speaker mode whole day :s13::D

when sleeping, i still let it play.

i always like to fully utilise a phone till it run dry.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Gal..._Phone_PDA_Batteries&var=&hash=item338674adbd

not so expensive for like that quality battery.
 
Last edited:

tingyuan

Master Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2001
Messages
2,904
Reaction score
0
I think i should send my note 3 for service. Voice volumn suddenly so soft.

How to solve or get rid prevention information. I keep receive tis message.
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
I tot is HWZ bug.

So everyone never reply forum thread using note 3? That's strange

Yeah! HWZ mobile forum site may need to be updated for 4.3 ba!

Be it Dophin, Firefox, stock browser, it is so difficult to scroll in the input box!:(
 

cheesepies

Banned
Joined
Nov 27, 2006
Messages
3,711
Reaction score
0
Yeah! HWZ mobile forum site may need to be updated for 4.3 ba!

Be it Dophin, Firefox, stock browser, it is so difficult to scroll in the input box!:(

if hwz can use on tapatalk app will be good liao...duno why hwz never participate leh..

alot of popular forums also got.
 

tingyuan

Master Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2001
Messages
2,904
Reaction score
0
how u solve prevention information? u all never kena prevention information meh?
 

rarenick

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
26,215
Reaction score
3,691
Yeah! HWZ mobile forum site may need to be updated for 4.3 ba!
Be it Dophin, Firefox, stock browser, it is so difficult to scroll in the input box!:(
I found a solution, which is to install 3rd party keyboard. Try Kii. very customisable. And I already paid for it within half an hour of testing!
 
Last edited:
V

victorlht88

Guest
Same same here! I always fully utilise a product! That's the whole purpose! You bought a good phone and enjoy it to the fullest!:s13:

That's why a spare battery is must/unavoidable! :)


I bought one set from hk for 300hkd, that's about sgd50
 

behappy

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
how u solve prevention information? u all never kena prevention information meh?

I have the same problem. Samsung technical helpdesk also can solve the problem. Prevention information will appear even after a reset to default (hard reset).
Give up trying to resolve it. Hoping the next software update will remove the bug.
 

tingyuan

Master Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2001
Messages
2,904
Reaction score
0
Note 3 price is it because so many bugs.... i still received the damn prevention information.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top