Samsung Note 10/10+ Accessories Thread

Cryptrus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
16,291
Reaction score
298
Oh additional app? I try not to install third party app.

No other solution?
Nope...what I mean if u got install..coz aodnotify will default set And to. Off and on only when notification of it choice comes in

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 

zeblues

Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2019
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
try nanotech from qoo10.
not advertising here but I had my mine pasted by them eith free installation but bear in mind its not wsd but price is cheaper, quality nor bad.

Where is a good place that have good workmanship for pasting the UV nano protector and reasonable price? I am lazy to apply myself

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 

nexusscion

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
59
but you can also try WSD for the best quality.
I used wsd before and they are overated. I used a few MIC brand of a comparable quality and they r good and fingerprint sensor also much better than wsd

Sent from Note10+ using GAGT
 

Red8310

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
979
Reaction score
13
Nope...what I mean if u got install..coz aodnotify will default set And to. Off and on only when notification of it choice comes in

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

Therefore, it will not show incoming notification?

Hmm then Only when I open and close it will reflect.
 

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
40,552
Reaction score
3,165
Yo guys, I’m intending to get note 10 too sia. Damn gian lol. Also intending to get the Whitestone Dome glass sia, but watched on YouTube like damn fugging hard to apply, any shops that help apply bo or not? Like damn chim to apply lol 😂. Also anyone use rhinoshield case mah? That one like quite solid
 

chanbri

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
21
I've used rhinoshield solidsuit on my xs max before. I find it offers high protrction. I find it slippery though.. probably coz it's smooth. Not much grooves for grip.
I also used the bumper case on both my p30 pro and Google pixel 3xl before.
Feels good to be able to hold the phone back and front without the bulk. I just use front back screen protector from rhinoshield as well. Not tempered glass.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
 

chanbri

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
21
Currently have WSD for my note 10+. And just using a Spigen clear case.
Still deciding whether to get UAG Monarch.. or maybe try the Samsung standing protection case. Looking at other unique cases to try as well.
I try to aim for most asthetic look and feel without neglecting protection.
Looking back I think I spend too much on accessories.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
 

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
I’m currently using it on my S10 and S10+
And I would say the case is good.

Note 10 one haven’t release yet

Yo guys, I’m intending to get note 10 too sia. Damn gian lol. Also intending to get the Whitestone Dome glass sia, but watched on YouTube like damn fugging hard to apply, any shops that help apply bo or not? Like damn chim to apply lol 😂. Also anyone use rhinoshield case mah? That one like quite solid
 

chanbri

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
21
I already ordered my rhinoshield back screen protector.

Currentllt I'm not considering the solidsuit.. want to try other cases.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
 

antochew

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
1
Currently have WSD for my note 10+. And just using a Spigen clear case.
Still deciding whether to get UAG Monarch.. or maybe try the Samsung standing protection case. Looking at other unique cases to try as well.
I try to aim for most asthetic look and feel without neglecting protection.
Looking back I think I spend too much on accessories.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

Your Spigen clear case, is it Ultra Hybrid? I'm thinking to pair WSD with Spigen Ultra Hybrid and wonder whether they are compatible.
 

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
40,552
Reaction score
3,165
I've used rhinoshield solidsuit on my xs max before. I find it offers high protrction. I find it slippery though.. probably coz it's smooth. Not much grooves for grip.
I also used the bumper case on both my p30 pro and Google pixel 3xl before.
Feels good to be able to hold the phone back and front without the bulk. I just use front back screen protector from rhinoshield as well. Not tempered glass.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT

Rhinoshield is shiok leh. Damn solid. And got cover the bottom part of the phone lor which the official Samsung leather doesn’t else I would get the Samsung one lol.
 

zeblues

Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2019
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
used to be a fan on spigen but spigen is like for cheaper quality, now dont look like spigen liao lor.....prefer speck or otterbox now.
just to say, spigen clear cases will turn yellow
Currently have WSD for my note 10+. And just using a Spigen clear case.
Still deciding whether to get UAG Monarch.. or maybe try the Samsung standing protection case. Looking at other unique cases to try as well.
I try to aim for most asthetic look and feel without neglecting protection.
Looking back I think I spend too much on accessories.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
 

zeblues

Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2019
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
I'm on a note 9 here, contracts ending soon. should I get a note10+ or wait for the S11+ to come next year in March-ish. my note 9 still fine tho
 

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
37,841
Reaction score
10,088
I'm on a note 9 here, contracts ending soon. should I get a note10+ or wait for the S11+ to come next year in March-ish. my note 9 still fine tho

I dont think it is worth the upgrade. Maybe can hold till note 11 if spen is important to u?

Posted from PCWX using SM-N975F
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top