Samsung Note 10/10+ Accessories Thread

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
37,841
Reaction score
10,088
used to be a fan on spigen but spigen is like for cheaper quality, now dont look like spigen liao lor.....prefer speck or otterbox now.
just to say, spigen clear cases will turn yellow

Im using tech21. Nt bad, more forgiving on fingerprints as it is not as clear as the otterbox symmetry

Posted from PCWX using SM-N975F
 

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2005
Messages
37,841
Reaction score
10,088
Yo guys, I’m intending to get note 10 too sia. Damn gian lol. Also intending to get the Whitestone Dome glass sia, but watched on YouTube like damn fugging hard to apply, any shops that help apply bo or not? Like damn chim to apply lol 😂. Also anyone use rhinoshield case mah? That one like quite solid
לֵב HardwareZone Forums app

Casefactorie, redwhitemobile, mobilestop offers application for wsd

Posted from PCWX using SM-N975F
 

zeblues

Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2019
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
anyone got try the invishield true fit uv tempered glass by sgfreshidea (local seller). they seem to have some reviews by some customers in youtube. they also post alot of videos. it's cheaper than wsd but still hesistant to try. not helping to promote for them here just seeing only
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,604
Reaction score
1,137
anyone got try the invishield true fit uv tempered glass by sgfreshidea (local seller). they seem to have some reviews by some customers in youtube. they also post alot of videos. it's cheaper than wsd but still hesistant to try. not helping to promote for them here just seeing only
decided to just use normal sp...bought 1 ringke sp from tb to try but original 1 still usable...will wait more scratches on it only change.

Sent from Samsung Note 10 + using GAGT
 

Aikon

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2001
Messages
1,515
Reaction score
0
any update on the C to 3.5mm issit available?....

I thought you bought? I bought from HWM too. Then I forgot to cancel my Amazon order, so another one Google on the way from US😜

Then on Friday I bought a Cooler Master MH710 ear phone, and they packed a solid USB C to 3.5mm converter in the case... Which works very well with the Note 10.
 

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
27,905
Reaction score
4,734
I thought you bought? I bought from HWM too. Then I forgot to cancel my Amazon order, so another one Google on the way from US😜

Then on Friday I bought a Cooler Master MH710 ear phone, and they packed a solid USB C to 3.5mm converter in the case... Which works very well with the Note 10.

They say samsung sound better..dunno true or not...
 

Kel1ng

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Messages
575
Reaction score
23
Type C to 3.5mm adaptors available at Westgate SES....about 10 pcs on the rack. Just bought mine there.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top