sam39sg
Senior Member
- Joined
- Apr 24, 2006
- Messages
- 1,854
- Reaction score
- 875
Where to get?
@Mustafa Singapore
Where to get?
@Mustafa Singapore
So how is the sound? Fantastic? Really HiRes?
@Mustafa Singapore
Where to hoot?Just hoot USB C to 3.5mm from Samsung. Sounds quality is good, loud and clear. Will listen more tonight
Where to hoot?
I hoot from JE Samsung
@Mustafa Singapore
May I know I get 1 but is soft silicon one is it the one u are saying
Same price?
. It was soft and it somehow sound very muffled and I do not like it at all. Main point is that it is very soft (100% volume on iPhone adaptor is like 60% of note 9 volume). I almost bin it after 10mins, so pretty much I keep it in my cupboard after that.
Those of you who applied white stone. How true is it that the glue will clog the speaker grilles![]()
Sounds dangerous
the risk is there....when you DIY...make sure to use tape to cover those hole and also put the sponge they gave for absorb extra glue...
i havent apply WSD this round...don't feel like getting it due to the front FP..
I also not applying Whitestone this time round. Had enough already and it’s already a burden to me
After spending some time the Samsung official Note 10 USB C to 3.5mm adaptor. Here are my quick impression:
I came from using Sony music player, that were good but it broke so I use mainly my Note 9 as my music player ever since.
I will only say Note 10 Plus was almost the perfect phone for me, less lacking the earphone jack. It was almost a deal breaker for me.
I bought Apple iPad USB C to 3.5mm and honestly is sounds like crap. It was soft and it somehow sound very muffled and I do not like it at all. Main point is that it is very soft (100% volume on iPhone adaptor is like 60% of note 9 volume). I almost bin it after 10mins, so pretty much I keep it in my cupboard after that.
Whilst the Samsung adaptor is still not in stock, I tried Fiio BTR3, a audio Bluetooth Receiver, probably the best in the market for what it is doing. But there is just so much a Bluetooth receiver can do (though it support LDAC). It sounds pretty good for what it is, but the constant fear of running out of battery really sian.
I was skeptical of Samsung Adaptor after using Apple Adaptor and it almost cost twice at SGD28.00. I was having a talk with the Samsung person and after my purchase I listen straight in the shop. The face I did was
![]()
It was way louder than the Apple Adaptor, and even louder than my Note 9 at max volume. And honestly it sound pretty good and legit coming from a Phone and an adaptor. Colour me impressed.
I do like it more than all the options I wrote above. I probably will try iBasso DC02 when it comes to Singapore. I might also try Huawei or even Google adaptor when I come across them. But for now... I'm good. Real good.
But of course probably won't satisfy true Audiophile, you are better off using a dedicated DAP. I'm just a casual guy who enjoy good music with good quality so I am pretty satisfied with the Samsung official USB C to 3.5mm Adaptor.
If only this was given to me on the launch date, I would have save so much more money. Oh well, I went late so they gave finish all the cables.
P.S. The Samsung Adaptor enable all the sound options in the Samsung setting.
Looks good. I've ordered
Whitestone dome alternative, seems better.