Full Adhesive Tempered Glass for your Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus
For your viewing pleasure
https://youtu.be/n4XgzPVT39E
For your viewing pleasure
https://youtu.be/n4XgzPVT39E

Hi bro possible to take a pic?yes it is, I'm using okonz + UAG monarch
Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
Used to chiong dBrand / SlickWraps. Now I use cheap cheap $2 wrap will do hahaha
rich kid.Ordered my rhino shield solid suit case for $33![]()
Luckily they got sell For note 10+
Can’t wait for it to come on Monday
Can go case factories @ bugis, I applied my zeelot loca TG there. But have to warm u my side all got bubbles liao… camera is protected.Anyone knows a place that sells and applies film protector for you?
Day 3 of using Whitestone... Fingerprint not very sensitive anymore haha. Actually my main issue is that the area above the camera is not protected
looking for film. So far zeelot not very good experience. Previously was using on S10 but fingerprint always end up no good. And it will bubble on the sides after a few days.Can go case factories @ bugis, I applied my zeelot loca TG there. But have to warm u my side all got bubbles liao… camera is protected.
Sent from Nokia 3310 using GAGT using GAGT
Anyone knows a place that sells and applies film protector for you?
Day 3 of using Whitestone... Fingerprint not very sensitive anymore haha. Actually my main issue is that the area above the camera is not protected
Bubble at the sides is usually 2 reasons. The casing that is knocking against the TG or the glue application is insufficient. Also the glue will takes a few days to settle down. Do your finger print scan again after.looking for film. So far zeelot not very good experience. Previously was using on S10 but fingerprint always end up no good. And it will bubble on the sides after a few days.
My wsd currently looks as good as new. If only they choose not to cut out that stupid hole...
I'm also looking for a place that sells clear rear protector for the phone. Any suggestions?
Damn sian, bought an Aukey PA-Y12 charger, but somehow, I can't even get it to charge at at least 25W. Charging speed out of the box seems to be like 15W only; no difference even when I use the stock Samsung cable. What's wrong![]()
![]()
I'd be interested to know if you find out anything. I bought a PA-Y10 and it doesn't seem much faster.
rich kid.
note 10+.
galaxy fold.
iPhone11 also.
![]()
I bought y10 today and it works at 25w. Think my y12 is faulty?
I don't need 45w just needed a replacement for my stock 25w charger