Samsung Note 10/10+ Accessories Thread

fatthumb

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
3
yes it is, I'm using okonz + UAG monarch

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
Hi bro possible to take a pic?
I installed a TG from neighbourhood shop which got lifted by UAG Monarch while I am squatting down �

Likely the TG is too close to the case edge hence slight case movement will dislodge the TG glue.

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
20,628
Reaction score
516
Upgraded from S10+ to note 10+ yesterday. Wsd works really well... Fingerprint like can sense almost all the time lol. Only issue is that the camera cutout is too big...
 

chanbri

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
21
I used Rhinoshield Impact Screen Protector for the back.

Sent from Google PIXEL 3 XL using GAGT
 

Eidekos

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2013
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
1
ordered ringke film 2 pack frm shopee.. dont want to go TG route again. �

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
Ordered my rhino shield solid suit case for $33 :s12:

Luckily they got sell For note 10+
Can’t wait for it to come on Monday
 

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
20,628
Reaction score
516
Anyone knows a place that sells and applies film protector for you?

Day 3 of using Whitestone... Fingerprint not very sensitive anymore haha. Actually my main issue is that the area above the camera is not protected
 

hippo1n2

Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2008
Messages
289
Reaction score
0
Anyone knows a place that sells and applies film protector for you?

Day 3 of using Whitestone... Fingerprint not very sensitive anymore haha. Actually my main issue is that the area above the camera is not protected
Can go case factories @ bugis, I applied my zeelot loca TG there. But have to warm u my side all got bubbles liao… camera is protected.

Sent from Nokia 3310 using GAGT using GAGT
 

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
20,628
Reaction score
516
Can go case factories @ bugis, I applied my zeelot loca TG there. But have to warm u my side all got bubbles liao… camera is protected.

Sent from Nokia 3310 using GAGT using GAGT
looking for film. So far zeelot not very good experience. Previously was using on S10 but fingerprint always end up no good. And it will bubble on the sides after a few days.

My wsd currently looks as good as new. If only they choose not to cut out that stupid hole...

I'm also looking for a place that sells clear rear protector for the phone. Any suggestions?
 

Kel1ng

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Messages
575
Reaction score
23
Anyone knows a place that sells and applies film protector for you?

Day 3 of using Whitestone... Fingerprint not very sensitive anymore haha. Actually my main issue is that the area above the camera is not protected

Try deleting and registering your fingerprints.......loca glue will take days to cure.....as it cures, it might affect the ultrasound waves
 

nexusscion

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
59
looking for film. So far zeelot not very good experience. Previously was using on S10 but fingerprint always end up no good. And it will bubble on the sides after a few days.

My wsd currently looks as good as new. If only they choose not to cut out that stupid hole...

I'm also looking for a place that sells clear rear protector for the phone. Any suggestions?
Bubble at the sides is usually 2 reasons. The casing that is knocking against the TG or the glue application is insufficient. Also the glue will takes a few days to settle down. Do your finger print scan again after.
 

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
20,628
Reaction score
516
Damn sian, bought an Aukey PA-Y12 charger, but somehow, I can't even get it to charge at at least 25W. Charging speed out of the box seems to be like 15W only; no difference even when I use the stock Samsung cable. What's wrong :( :(
 

somato

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2001
Messages
777
Reaction score
7
Damn sian, bought an Aukey PA-Y12 charger, but somehow, I can't even get it to charge at at least 25W. Charging speed out of the box seems to be like 15W only; no difference even when I use the stock Samsung cable. What's wrong :( :(

I'd be interested to know if you find out anything. I bought a PA-Y10 and it doesn't seem much faster.
 

eq2addict

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
5,811
Reaction score
1,030
for note 10+ quick charging , it need to be PD certified & pps 2.0 also. means it need to be able to deliver variable voltage , not fixed volts like most power bank. ie not fixed at 5v 9v 12v etc etc
 

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
20,628
Reaction score
516
I'd be interested to know if you find out anything. I bought a PA-Y10 and it doesn't seem much faster.

I bought y10 today and it works at 25w. Think my y12 is faulty?

I don't need 45w just needed a replacement for my stock 25w charger
 

somato

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2001
Messages
777
Reaction score
7
I bought y10 today and it works at 25w. Think my y12 is faulty?

I don't need 45w just needed a replacement for my stock 25w charger

Thanks for the update. Was hoping to experience 45w charging. Asides from the original Samsung 45w charger, are there any alternatives?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top