Snoweagle
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2005
- Messages
- 20,321
- Reaction score
- 1,819
Can I ask if only can collect from the Samsung store at Vivo?
Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT
So far yes.

Can I ask if only can collect from the Samsung store at Vivo?
Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT
I ran a brief wattage test using the following equipment that I have on hand with my Note 10+.
Phone turned off and battery at 10%.
Readings taken after cable plugged into phone for 30 secs (As the voltage and current readings fluctuate on the USB meter during the first 15-20 seconds after plugging in)
USB Meter
- Ruideng TC64
Charger
- Aukey PA-Y12
USB C to C Cables
- Anker PowerLine II (USB 3.1 Gen 2, 100W)
- 9.20V * 2.74A = 25.21W
- Anker PowerLine II (USB 2.0, 60W)
- 9.20V * 2.74A = 25.21W
- Mazer (USB 3.1 Gen 1, 60W)
- 9.50V * 2.86A = 27.17W
- Baseus (USB 2.0, 60W)
- 9.53V * 2.74A = 26.11W
Contacted Aukey with regards to PPS on PA-Y12 and below was their respond.
![]()
- Maybe the PPS compatibility issue could be why the charger is not hitting 45W on the the Note 10+?
- My PA-Y12 and cables could reach close to 60W (PDO) charging my laptop.
Thanks for the info
How to collect wor just walk in with ur note 10?
How to collect wor just walk in with ur note 10?
Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
Black.....5.35pm at admiralty mrt....can stop at the non camera side?
non camera? simi lai de
From the review it seems a bit rubbery and not smooth like the original pre-installed. Did you try?
I'm sorry if this was discussed before, does anyone know where can I get the whitestone around suntec or bugis area?
Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
Ok thank you. Stocks will be in tmr if anyone wish to purchase it from RWM.Red white mobile for Bugis area
For Suntec not that I know of
I'm sorry if this was discussed before, does anyone know where can I get the whitestone around suntec or bugis area?
Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
Ok thanks for the infoMiniSq at Square 2 if you can. They did a great job pasting my Whitestone. Very happy with it as my last Zeelot peeled out by my daughter. Glue used on the Whitestone is so much better and the oleo-phobic is like the phone without screen protector. Extremely good! No issues with FP so far and to me it works faster than the Zeelot even though that recognized my FPO without issues. Keyword here is faster unlocking.
From the review it seems a bit rubbery and not smooth like the original pre-installed. Did you try?
Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

Where to get?Just buy that amfilm lah. 2 pieces still cost less than 1 piece of white stone![]()
Where to get?
Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
I see, i always cock up one haha. Nvm thanksBought from Amazon but I think most people don't dare to apply these screen protectors by themselves
I'm sorry if this was discussed before, does anyone know where can I get the whitestone around suntec or bugis area?
Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
they apply but extra $10 for service charge if im not wrongBugis area you can go p2o. But I think they do not apply for you.