Samsung Note 10/10+ Accessories Thread

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
20,628
Reaction score
516
I ran a brief wattage test using the following equipment that I have on hand with my Note 10+.

Phone turned off and battery at 10%.

Readings taken after cable plugged into phone for 30 secs (As the voltage and current readings fluctuate on the USB meter during the first 15-20 seconds after plugging in)

USB Meter
- Ruideng TC64

Charger
- Aukey PA-Y12

USB C to C Cables
- Anker PowerLine II (USB 3.1 Gen 2, 100W)
  • 9.20V * 2.74A = 25.21W

- Anker PowerLine II (USB 2.0, 60W)
  • 9.20V * 2.74A = 25.21W

- Mazer (USB 3.1 Gen 1, 60W)
  • 9.50V * 2.86A = 27.17W

- Baseus (USB 2.0, 60W)
  • 9.53V * 2.74A = 26.11W


Contacted Aukey with regards to PPS on PA-Y12 and below was their respond.
48821653503_3bf281ca49.jpg


- Maybe the PPS compatibility issue could be why the charger is not hitting 45W on the the Note 10+?

- My PA-Y12 and cables could reach close to 60W (PDO) charging my laptop.

I have two PA-Y12s. One could hit only 15w while the other charges at 25w. Very strange.
 

teoph04

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
1,373
Reaction score
58
I'm sorry if this was discussed before, does anyone know where can I get the whitestone around suntec or bugis area?

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
Red white mobile for Bugis area
For Suntec not that I know of

I'm sorry if this was discussed before, does anyone know where can I get the whitestone around suntec or bugis area?

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 

elmariachi

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
6,353
Reaction score
1,507
I'm sorry if this was discussed before, does anyone know where can I get the whitestone around suntec or bugis area?

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

MiniSq at Square 2 if you can. They did a great job pasting my Whitestone. Very happy with it as my last Zeelot peeled out by my daughter. Glue used on the Whitestone is so much better and the oleo-phobic is like the phone without screen protector. Extremely good! No issues with FP so far and to me it works faster than the Zeelot even though that recognized my FPO without issues. Keyword here is faster unlocking.
 

teoph04

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2010
Messages
1,373
Reaction score
58
MiniSq at Square 2 if you can. They did a great job pasting my Whitestone. Very happy with it as my last Zeelot peeled out by my daughter. Glue used on the Whitestone is so much better and the oleo-phobic is like the phone without screen protector. Extremely good! No issues with FP so far and to me it works faster than the Zeelot even though that recognized my FPO without issues. Keyword here is faster unlocking.
Ok thanks for the info

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 

Tony.Manero

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2019
Messages
112,837
Reaction score
37,647
From the review it seems a bit rubbery and not smooth like the original pre-installed. Did you try?

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

I installed the amfilm tempered glass instead. Bought both
 

Tony.Manero

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2019
Messages
112,837
Reaction score
37,647
Just buy that amfilm lah. 2 pieces still cost less than 1 piece of white stone :s13:
 

808ster

Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2019
Messages
207
Reaction score
0
Bugis area you can go p2o. But I think they do not apply for you.

I'm sorry if this was discussed before, does anyone know where can I get the whitestone around suntec or bugis area?

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top