Samsung Note 10/10+ Accessories Thread

samsungXP

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
16
juz order a case mate clear case
Y6FtHK3l.jpg



Sent from Galaxy Note 10+ using GAGT
 
Last edited:

twisti

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2008
Messages
5,805
Reaction score
2,862
Got my Note 10 and installed zeelot last friday. The FP doesnt work well. Deleted and re-egistered new FP many times since last friday and most of the time the FP failed to work.

Today tried to register new FP again and miraculously it works?! Success rate is high. Wonder what happened that the FP works now. Hope it stays this way
 

samsungXP

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
16
Got my Note 10 and installed zeelot last friday. The FP doesnt work well. Deleted and re-egistered new FP many times since last friday and most of the time the FP failed to work.

Today tried to register new FP again and miraculously it works?! Success rate is high. Wonder what happened that the FP works now. Hope it stays this way
the person stick muz have to be good

Sent from Galaxy Note 10+ using GAGT
 

Kel1ng

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2011
Messages
575
Reaction score
23
Got my Note 10 and installed zeelot last friday. The FP doesnt work well. Deleted and re-egistered new FP many times since last friday and most of the time the FP failed to work.

Today tried to register new FP again and miraculously it works?! Success rate is high. Wonder what happened that the FP works now. Hope it stays this way

You must understand how loca glue works......it takes at least a week for it to fully cure and stablise
 

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
20,628
Reaction score
516
Stock one or aftermarket one.

Which one works

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
I tried one from j2create as well as this adapter from Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B078LW1S1X/ref=ppx_yo_mob_b_inactive_ship_o0_img?ie=UTF8&psc=

Both works fine and I can even use Dex mode.
 

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
15,541
Reaction score
530
Hi.
Too many plugs and usb cable.
I got 10+ and tab s6.
Can recommend a multi usb plug to charge both phone and my tab at the same fast speed.

Thanks

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 

davidtanwei

Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2012
Messages
309
Reaction score
11
I using huawei and my recontract eligibility is
Available. I am planning on samsung galaxy note 10+, however, I am worry about how long it is going to charge to 100%. My huawei with power bank can take 15min to fully charge to 100%.
Anyone know?
 

Ye_Rongtian

Banned
Joined
Dec 4, 2000
Messages
57,057
Reaction score
14,379
I using huawei and my recontract eligibility is
Available. I am planning on samsung galaxy note 10+, however, I am worry about how long it is going to charge to 100%. My huawei with power bank can take 15min to fully charge to 100%.
Anyone know?
15 mins from 0% to 100%? Are you sure?
 

clock_ED

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
47
I using huawei and my recontract eligibility is
Available. I am planning on samsung galaxy note 10+, however, I am worry about how long it is going to charge to 100%. My huawei with power bank can take 15min to fully charge to 100%.
Anyone know?

That is dirt fast, didn't know HW can do this.
 

tjrong07

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
15 mins from 0% to 100%? Are you sure?

That is dirt fast, didn't know HW can do this.

Was previously using HW. Maybe not 100%, but 15mins could charge mine up till at least 75%

Am also currently looking for a powerbank that can charge Note10+ fast.. Currently using xiaomi powerbank, but not sure if it's also because of the charging cable that is affecting the speed. Its charing very very slowly.

A little confused with the various technical terms read in this thread.
 
Last edited:

davidtanwei

Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2012
Messages
309
Reaction score
11
Yes.. Very fast for huawei...
I read from Internet that Samsung note10+
took Hours to charge. I think I skip Samsung phone
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top