Samsung Note 10/10+ Accessories Thread

samgoh87

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
621
Reaction score
28
Was previously using HW. Maybe not 100%, but 15mins could charge mine up till at least 75%

Am also currently looking for a powerbank that can charge Note10+ fast.. Currently using xiaomi powerbank, but not sure if it's also because of the charging cable that is affecting the speed. Its charing very very slowly.

A little confused with the various technical terms read in this thread.

Yea the cable needs to have fast charge capability as well. My xiaomi portable charger with the right cable is able to charge up my note 10+ from less than 30% to 100 percent within an hour or slightly more.
 

samsungXP

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
16
Pk5ZzFPl.jpg


Sent from Galaxy Note 10+ using GAGT
 

elmariachi

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
6,350
Reaction score
1,507
I am a little confused with all the comments here.
So which USB C to 3.5mm is good, the Google Pixel one or the Samsung one?


Thanks!
 

galaxyuser

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
You can never expect a clear case to not go yellow with time lol. Heat exposure and light exposure are the culprits causing the yellowing effect. Unless you tell me your phone doesn't emit radiation and heat? And that you purely use it in a dark environment?

any clear case never turn yellowish ?

Sent from Galaxy Note 10+ using GAGT
 

radzkal

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
78
anyone here using aukey PA-Y10 charger with official samsung usb-c cable? does it fast charge? intend to buy during 12.12 sale
 

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
15,541
Reaction score
530
I am a little confused with all the comments here.
So which USB C to 3.5mm is good, the Google Pixel one or the Samsung one?


Thanks!

if youre on budget for just that thing .
can try carousell less then $10 works like a charm
 

duhduhduh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2009
Messages
14,971
Reaction score
1,161
Any recommendations for affordable good chargers (at least the 25W speed>?) + cables?

Can sic some deals here???
 

chankoonH

Banned
Joined
Mar 5, 2015
Messages
4,035
Reaction score
0
Yes.. Very fast for huawei...
I read from Internet that Samsung note10+
took Hours to charge. I think I skip Samsung phone

stupid huawei... similanjiao also cannot download and use.... spent so much for the phone still need to ownself install google apps... only stupid people buy huawei...
 

lifeinmono

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
76
Zeelot glue came off in less than a month. Paid $45 for this bull5hit.

I think I'll use film instead.

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 

elmariachi

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
6,350
Reaction score
1,507
Zeelot glue came off in less than a month. Paid $45 for this bull5hit.

I think I'll use film instead.

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

I went through 3 Zeelot's for my S10+ and it is bull5hit too.
I decided one last time to try for Whitestone and I can tell you it is the best 60 bucks I spent. Almost 4 months so far, and it is as good as the day it was installed and I do running with my phone.

I just got my Note 10+ and am definitely going to get it soon.

I got mine done at MiniSq at Square 2. They do a VERY good job.
All the new batches of Whitestone already has no issue but who you install with makes a big difference. I know MiniSq does it professionally.
 

St00ky

Banned
Joined
Nov 14, 2008
Messages
5,705
Reaction score
0
paid $45 for zeelot and fp is unresponsive. feel like removing it and changing to another brand. is Kermax good?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top