Snoweagle
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 6, 2005
- Messages
- 20,321
- Reaction score
- 1,819
Can try switch to dynamic sound profile. Might sound slightly louder
I am using dynamic mode.

Can try switch to dynamic sound profile. Might sound slightly louder
i would like to replace the SP for my Note 10+.
currently using the one that comes with the set.
any recommendations?
TIA!
![]()
whitestone dome glass.
its tempered glass though. my mum using it for her Note10+ and she drop few times screen still intact.

expensive and useless.
got it for my previous phone.. it still cracks anyway.
![]()
![]()
Still depends on how you use lor
All the tempered glass out there I still feel Whitestone better.
I used for my Note 8/9 no issue
FP sensitive mah?
still feel is overrated thou. LOL
I agree sia, feel like its overrated someways.
FP sensitive mah?
still feel is overrated thou. LOL
it is sensitive.
some user mentioned it here.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/125211847-post1136.html
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/125214257-post1138.html
just a branded SP only. lols
then what chiu using?
Good read, thank you for sharing!
mine is just the normal screen protector from Samsung
the one that preinstall with the phone huh?
yes, its good just that prone to scratches
If you remove the sp, whitestone will come off in one piece while chiong ones will break.
if paste le whitestone, then u wont wan to remove it liao mah.
haha.. the only time to remove it, is when its cui.. so one piece anot doesnt matter lah. LOL