Have been upgrading my Samsung phone almost every half yearly since the s7 edge and every time I dread finding a screen protector. Since then, I have tried many screen protectors (tpu, pet, tempered glass etc.), and majority have failed me in some way and I ended up spending so much money.
Most screen protectors sold by the small hand phone shops like those in Bugis always charge exorbitant prices for screen protectors that can be easily bought from aliexpress/taobao, and when there is some issue with the screen protector (air bubble, not pasted properly, does not cover entire curve screen etc.), they will always blame the curve edge saying that it is difficult to get a SP that perfectly fits etc. And even if the SP appears perfectly fine at the point of pasting, I always find that I will face some issue on the SP subsequently. Their customer service is great, but i regret to say that their product quality is sub-standard (You pay for what you get anyway, although some of these SPs can be quite expensive too).
Then I stumbled upon this whitestone dome glass, and I initially was reluctant to use it as I scared it will damage my phone and it is quite pricey. But after first applying on my Note 9, I really was extremely satisfied with it and never went back to the other types of SP already. No air bubbles, no sensitivity issue, secure, and feels good!
Either way, the price of the dome glass is relatively cheaper at $50+ as compared to when it was first introduced to SG, and what is the extra few dollars compared to the other SPs when it really save you the hassle of finding a "perfect" SP? Anyway, for my Note 10 I decided to take it 1 step further to purchase it online and apply it myself, and as a first timer, I am really impressed at actually how easy it is to apply it by following the guidance videos they provided, and I manage to apply it perfectly.
So just a tip to all: Just get the whitestone dome glass, really. It may be pricey, and also slightly more expensive compared to the other SP, but i feel the $ is worth it for the hassle free experience and the insurance of not cracking your phone screen when dropped.