Samsung Note 10/10+ Accessories Thread

Keisen

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2019
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
This wireless car charger charge my note 10 plus very fast....dunno why....from Mijia!

Great, thanks for sharing! I'm currently looking for a wireless car charger and was trying to figure out which is good and charges quickly or risk buying a cheaper alternative which might end up to charge slowly.
 

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2002
Messages
17,819
Reaction score
107
another option to get full 45w charging is the xiaomi gen 3 20000 mah power bank

cannot. it does not have PPS
it has static V. To achieve 45W, the V needs to be variable.

I have this powerbank. While it worked for my Switch and Surface Pro, sadly its charging the Note10+ at 15~20W (which is not bad)

sidenote, i have another powerbank which i can charge both Switch and Surface Pro. I use it to charge Note10+, the screen says fast charging. but the charging time is normal charging time (compared to xiaomi). when i measure the output, its only charging at ard 5~7W. how is this fast charge? and how come Note10+ can display "Fast Charging" but in actual its only 5W?
 

MIVEC525

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2003
Messages
27,904
Reaction score
4,734
Great, thanks for sharing! I'm currently looking for a wireless car charger and was trying to figure out which is good and charges quickly or risk buying a cheaper alternative which might end up to charge slowly.

I bought it at $39....U try to find it...
 

marshy

Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2000
Messages
349
Reaction score
72
Anyone applied the White Stone Tempered Glass while using the free case that comes with Note 10 plus? Any issues on the sides?
 

lee-turbo

Master Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2010
Messages
3,629
Reaction score
5
69014838_10220033093516022_9213455477059354624_n.jpg

Collected mine...left 5 pieces....no stock soon
Free type c to type a only ?
Type c to 3.5?

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A6003 using GAGT
 

Circledot

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2019
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Love the WSD for note 10. Lucky got a few sets in case drop and break, plus it's all free haha. Self-application much faster and easier than letting others apply for you.

 

kuro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
13,002
Reaction score
391
is WSD easy to self apply? any good store to recommend? I am quite particular about the screen protector alignment and dust
 

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,604
Reaction score
1,137
is WSD easy to self apply? any good store to recommend? I am quite particular about the screen protector alignment and dust
easy...if you have a dust free environment and can follow YouTube tutorial properly:)

Sent from Samsung Note 10 + using GAGT
 

galaxyuser

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
I don't. And anyway it does charge at 45W. Did a test from 0% to full charge, matches the time taken to reach 66% based off online YouTube vids. 30 minutes.

Have you tried it? Can show some test results with USB-C voltage reader (if you have)?

I believe PPS is a must and also it must be able to support 10V/4.5A specs.
 

kero89

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
9,031
Reaction score
82
WSD is very very easy to apply. Don't panic just follow YouTube.

One step I took that is a bit different from video is to leave the weight on top of the glass and proceed with the curing. This is to be 100% sure that the fingerprint area really has lesser glue compared to the rest.

Deal alert: from their lazada shop, follow them to get $10 voucher off $60. Then add with hsbc or master card coupon to get it for less than 45. I bought 2 without UV at $80. Worth every penny.
 

galaxyuser

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
WSD fairly easy to install. No regrets using it now haha.

WSD is very very easy to apply. Don't panic just follow YouTube.

One step I took that is a bit different from video is to leave the weight on top of the glass and proceed with the curing. This is to be 100% sure that the fingerprint area really has lesser glue compared to the rest.

Deal alert: from their lazada shop, follow them to get $10 voucher off $60. Then add with hsbc or master card coupon to get it for less than 45. I bought 2 without UV at $80. Worth every penny.
 

galaxyuser

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Damn I forgot there was a free case provided lol. Never mind I'll just keep using my Spigen Liquid Crystal I got for 24 bucks...

Anyone applied the White Stone Tempered Glass while using the free case that comes with Note 10 plus? Any issues on the sides?
 

Maximus_XXVIII

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2015
Messages
1,013
Reaction score
64
Anyone using Lifeproof Next case and WSD on the Note 10+?

I wonder if the case is compatible with WSD.
 

hahawahaha

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2018
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Guys that pre ordered the phone. Check with you how you all use up the $30 voucher? I cheapskate and wanna find ways to use it with minimal money out of pocket
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top