Samsung Note 10/10+ Accessories Thread

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2010
Messages
12,604
Reaction score
1,137
So same one.....paiseh....he post picture so I thought new one...
it look like the one I order from lazada with 2 usb a and 1 usb c...60w.

Sent from Samsung Note 10 + using GAGT
 

nuscape

Senior Member
Joined
May 5, 2013
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
148
Any idea why my samsung wireless powerbank 10K (the freebie came with Note 10+) can only charge Note 10+ via wireless 1 time up to around 70% only ? Isn't that supposedly can charge 2 times cycle from 0 to 100%

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 

galaxyuser

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
796
Reaction score
0
Nope. Marketed capacity ≠ actual rated capacity. Even the 20000mAh Xiaomi batteries have an actual rated capacity of about 12000mAh.

Any idea why my samsung wireless powerbank 10K (the freebie came with Note 10+) can only charge Note 10+ via wireless 1 time up to around 70% only ? Isn't that supposedly can charge 2 times cycle from 0 to 100%

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 

Cryptrus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
16,291
Reaction score
298
Thank you so much.

Somehow, I manage to enable AOD on the transparent area but still no show notification upon receive. Only sound. But when open and close back, it will show the notification which I think not suppose to.

did u happen to install AODnotify app?
 

nexusscion

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
1,583
Reaction score
59
Where is a good place that have good workmanship for pasting the UV nano protector and reasonable price? I am lazy to apply myself

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 

lifeinmono

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
76
Anyone bought USB C hub to connect hdmi, USB a, SD card etc.? I'm looking for a hub.

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 

xiaoheng

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
914
Reaction score
0
anyone tag UAG Plasma case with WSD? wonder if it fits properly without lifiting up the glass
 

Tony.Manero

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2019
Messages
112,837
Reaction score
37,647
Thank you so much.

Somehow, I manage to enable AOD on the transparent area but still no show notification upon receive. Only sound. But when open and close back, it will show the notification which I think not suppose to.

Bug? :s11:
 

xiaosen

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
106
Can I know the code? Thanks in advance!

Sent from Google PIXEL 2 XL using GAGT
 

Pathfinder

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2001
Messages
5,113
Reaction score
47
nice!
now to find e-marked cables. :s13:
E-marked is not enough, need to be USB-PD 3.0 with PPS if want to realise the full potential charging speed of 45w.
AdS4Qwgl.jpg


Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top