samsungXP
Senior Member
- Joined
- Oct 10, 2016
- Messages
- 1,032
- Reaction score
- 16
u mean tech 21 case ?if you using auro glow..then it give double rainbow effect!![]()
Sent from Galaxy Note 10+ using GAGT

u mean tech 21 case ?if you using auro glow..then it give double rainbow effect!![]()
After I installed, and re registered my fingerprints, but still can't recognise my fingerprints to login etc..https://m.tb.cn/h.exMmbmH?sm=8b0467
Comes with all the tools you need.. even have the alignment dock to put your phone in so the screen protector lies perfectly.
Arrived
![]()
Sent from Galaxy Note 10+ using GAGT
rm129.tech 21 back will have rainbow defectwaaa nice
how much u bought this case? SG seems no stock in some places like casefactorie.
and now this case better or tech21 pure clear case better? lol
rm129.tech 21 back will have rainbow defect
Sent from Galaxy Note 10+ using GAGT
thick is for better protectionNo issues on my tech21, and i bought 3 pieces and none has rainbow effect.
Speck is good. But too thick for my liking
You applied based on their video tutorial? Like pressing down on the fingerprint area using the equipment they provide. I installed 3 of them all ok leh.After I installed, and re registered my fingerprints, but still can't recognise my fingerprints to login etc..
Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT
anyone know the price of ori 25w charger in sg?
looking around for extras ori charger
Does whitestone dome work with Spigen tough armor case?
Zeelot does.
behind clementi mrtThanks. Where is a good store to help install Zeelot if you know?
forget about all TG...just get the ringke sp ...easierThanks. Where is a good store to help install Zeelot if you know?
I bght Skinomi TPU Screen Protector from Amazon, yet to install.Any recommendations on where to get the same exact screen protector that comes pre-installed with the phone?
I know it's plastic but it's really smooth, almost as smooth as glass.
Had the self healing hydrogel on my note9 and it's not as good as the original one on the note10. It's quite rough.
Don't think I am going back to tempered glass anymore since it's so thick. The hydrogel/original note10 one makes it look like it's not even there and even though it's plastic and gets scratches easily.
Recommendations on taobao/shopee?