u wan our advice on broken s4 glass? U sure got more lobang mah.. u love xperia, u love htc, u love samsung.. havent see u love blackberry yet. But i guess its just a matter of time..
Anyway, back to topic. I guess u will like my ans..
I think everyone in this forum must buy a momax case from japan to protect the s4. Then use momax protector to paste to prevent crack. My rock, baseus or clasy are useless in protecting. Casemate, spigen are even worst. Momax is the answer to s4.
Anyway i seeking hi and low in japan.. where the hell is momax.. i might need ur help jimmy bro.
Do you mean this case?
MOMAX
No worry customers happy and love it can le.
When S3 just launch, ppl manage to change a new screen Foc from Samsung. Maybe you could try your luck too.
Mostly likely need to pay samsung 180 plus to 200 plus..
I think its ard 290.
u wan our advice on broken s4 glass? U sure got more lobang mah.. u love xperia, u love htc, u love samsung.. havent see u love blackberry yet. But i guess its just a matter of time..
Anyway, back to topic. I guess u will like my ans..
I think everyone in this forum must buy a momax case from japan to protect the s4. Then use momax protector to paste to prevent crack. My rock, baseus or clasy are useless in protecting. Casemate, spigen are even worst. Momax is the answer to s4.
Anyway i seeking hi and low in japan.. where the hell is momax.. i might need ur help jimmy bro.
Adix_82, I don’t think the purpose of starting this thread is to promote momax case or screen protector. This thread is to reach out to mobile phone users or Samsung users that there is S4 user having screen crack issue. He is just seeking for advice and help.Yes i am sure. So ur purpose of starting this thread without a pic and wan to tell the whole world ur customer is happy with momax?
I’m a Note2 user. I read the Samsung warranty card. To summarise the warranty. It mean no warranty to me. A lot of things are not cover under warranty.When S3 just launch, ppl manage to change a new screen Foc from Samsung. Maybe you could try your luck too.
Adix_82, I don*t think the purpose of starting this thread is to promote momax case or screen protector. This thread is to reach out to mobile phone users or Samsung users that there is S4 user having screen crack issue. He is just seeking for advice and help.
I believe that screen crack sometimes might due to user problem as well. Jimmy38 didn*t promote or mention anything about momax case or screen protector. It look that you are sour grapes about it. (No offend)
Every customers have their own liking on which brand of screen protector and case to buy.
I*m a Note2 user. I read the Samsung warranty card. To summarise the warranty. It mean no warranty to me. A lot of things are not cover under warranty.
Ask your friend go service center and get it replaced. It should be free if he negotiates.
go to samsung service ctr..below are known solution from them
1) pay for a replacement at 50%
2) exchange but no warranty
3) pay full
There are cases whereby S3 users got it replaced free... Try your luck but please go to the PS repair center.Confirm wont be free ...