Sandisk Sansa Clip+ ?

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2010
Messages
19,009
Reaction score
1,726
impedance @ 27
volume @ 3/8 of maximum (with volume settings @ high)

Sounds like a battery fault, in any case, do a factory reset and drain your battery down to 5-10% and give it a full charge.

See what happens next.
 

rickysio

Master Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,203
Reaction score
0
Playing a FLAC album at -25dB in Rockbox yielded 17hrs 15mins 14sec from 100% battery life.
 

Prof. Utonium

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
34,576
Reaction score
4,574
My sansa clip zip just arrived.

Used to own S9 then I bricked it. Temporarily used nano 1g before owning sansa.

Rockboxed as recommended but somehow I feel it not as powerful as nano 1g. Won't call myself audiophile, it sounds great. Not sure what is the term, but as compared to nano 1g, sansa feels warm?

Only compared 1 jazz song 320kbit mp3. (nano can't play flac.)

Anyway, I'm curious what you do with it after rockboxing? Settings etc? The customisation is very manual lol. :s13::s22:

edit: Ah just realised the settings for bass, treble etc.
 
Last edited:

rickysio

Master Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
3,203
Reaction score
0
i play at -89db only got 18 hrs sia

Volume is not the main power draw here.

My sansa clip zip just arrived.

Used to own S9 then I bricked it. Temporarily used nano 1g before owning sansa.

Rockboxed as recommended but somehow I feel it not as powerful as nano 1g. Won't call myself audiophile, it sounds great. Not sure what is the term, but as compared to nano 1g, sansa feels warm?

Only compared 1 jazz song 320kbit mp3. (nano can't play flac.)

Anyway, I'm curious what you do with it after rockboxing? Settings etc? The customisation is very manual lol.

edit: Ah just realised the settings for bass, treble etc.

Apple's devices output power is usually higher IIRC.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top