VAULTPOWER
Junior Member
- Joined
- May 12, 2009
- Messages
- 72
- Reaction score
- 0
i wonder when they will start informing us of. selection dates. after cny? dont think anybody wants to work now since so near cny already hahaha
Do you like surprise?

i wonder when they will start informing us of. selection dates. after cny? dont think anybody wants to work now since so near cny already hahaha
Hi,
Anyone here ballot for Geylang area? Etc Macpherson Spring or Dakota Breeze....
My fiancee and I might apply for another ballot in Feb 2019.
Will look at what's available in the ROF exercise.
You probably should too!
Hi,
Anyone here ballot for Geylang area? Etc Macpherson Spring or Dakota Breeze....
I am going for JW BTO in Feb. Looks like long wait time and looked like oversub as well. Damn sian.
All else fails, go for May SBF.![]()
U should ... Hahaha I got 3X/39 I think tell my number all good 1 gone ... U looking at which area??
Me!! but gotten 18X/6x i think don't need to think much liao.
Wonder why the available number so small but they want to issue queue number until so big. How they calculate where is the limit to cut off? So sad like want to give people hope and full of uncertainty. Especially those super out of queue number people![]()
I wonder who were the rest who applied for JW/JE?They don't seem to be here...
I want to consider the JW BTO next year but can't see myself waiting until I'm 30 for my own house (my in-laws are nice but...I'm just the more independent/introverted type). Maybe will try a few more times SBF/ROF then if still no, will just get a resale by 2020.
Does it mean 3r and 4r Qs are lump together in that 6X?I know someone queue 2 for Geylang 3R.![]()
Dakota Breeze or Macpherson Spring for your choice?Me!! but gotten 18X/6x i think don't need to think much liao.
Does it mean 3r and 4r Qs are lump together in that 6X?
If ROF nothing much, we might try Kallang/Whampoa just for fun.![]()
Dakota Breeze can be quite hot for this SBF.....Nope. Not lumped together.
If ROF nothing much, we might try Kallang/Whampoa just for fun.![]()
My first choice is 509/503 arnd that area
at Angsana breeze. Coze near my current in law house and also got straight bus to my work. But i am also flexi with other blocks also. So i chinchai leave to fate. How bout u?
But what stresses me most is the appointment is on May. Got my anxiety damn high. Hear all other area appointment on march and april.
You giving up on BB?