SBF - November 2018

AnonymousGuy

Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
My fiancee and I might apply for another ballot in Feb 2019.
Will look at what's available in the ROF exercise.
You probably should too!

I am going for JW BTO in Feb. Looks like long wait time and looked like oversub as well. Damn sian.

All else fails, go for May SBF. 🤣
 

throwawaygrad

Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2017
Messages
376
Reaction score
56
I wonder who were the rest who applied for JW/JE? 😂 They don't seem to be here...

I want to consider the JW BTO next year but can't see myself waiting until I'm 30 for my own house (my in-laws are nice but...I'm just the more independent/introverted type). Maybe will try a few more times SBF/ROF then if still no, will just get a resale by 2020.
 

Zahirah

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2018
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
U should ... Hahaha I got 3X/39 I think tell my number all good 1 gone ... U looking at which area??

My first choice is 509/503 arnd that area
at Angsana breeze. Coze near my current in law house and also got straight bus to my work. But i am also flexi with other blocks also. So i chinchai leave to fate. How bout u?

But what stresses me most is the appointment is on May. Got my anxiety damn high. Hear all other area appointment on march and april.
 

Iamafan

Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2018
Messages
331
Reaction score
1
Me!! but gotten 18X/6x i think don't need to think much liao.

Wonder why the available number so small but they want to issue queue number until so big. How they calculate where is the limit to cut off? So sad like want to give people hope and full of uncertainty. Especially those super out of queue number people :(
 

48sc96

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
i applied under MCPS..living near parents... lucky to get 7x / 130 for tpy 3rm
 

terrorblade

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2002
Messages
8,999
Reaction score
5
Wonder why the available number so small but they want to issue queue number until so big. How they calculate where is the limit to cut off? So sad like want to give people hope and full of uncertainty. Especially those super out of queue number people :(

Q number is 300% of flat supply.
 

cashec

Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2001
Messages
366
Reaction score
4
I wonder who were the rest who applied for JW/JE? 😂 They don't seem to be here...

I want to consider the JW BTO next year but can't see myself waiting until I'm 30 for my own house (my in-laws are nice but...I'm just the more independent/introverted type). Maybe will try a few more times SBF/ROF then if still no, will just get a resale by 2020.

I wish to but due to limited flats, i changed to BB. I didn't get a number as well for May 2018 SBF for JW/JE.
 

Shalice

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
My first choice is 509/503 arnd that area
at Angsana breeze. Coze near my current in law house and also got straight bus to my work. But i am also flexi with other blocks also. So i chinchai leave to fate. How bout u?

But what stresses me most is the appointment is on May. Got my anxiety damn high. Hear all other area appointment on march and april.

I looking at 6xx wisteria mall there.. prefer the location there .... yaurs is May hopefully is starting of may
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top