SCB SingPost/Spree Card

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
7,828
Reaction score
227
anyone linked their SCB cc to giro and had successfully triggered the giro for amount less than $50 before?
 

denial86

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
8,528
Reaction score
0
Yes, my cashback was credited yesterday.

Txn:
26/05/2017 Qoo10 SINGAPORE SG 97.00

22/05/2017 QOO10 SINGAPORE SG 388.00

Bought $100 and $400 gift cards recently. Posted using different descriptions, Qoo10 and QOO10.

Anyway, it seems they have resolved the issue on lower /upper case qoo10 merchant name .

Haha if really fixed then really is Heng_ah! :s13:
 

virtueblue

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

Sorry I am new to this topic. May I ask is the 7% cashback given to qoo10 purchases for Singpost card?

Thank you in advance for the response.

Cheers.
 

kelvinkezz

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
1,112
Reaction score
65
If you can just put in a bit if effort to scroll back and read the pages, the answer is there

Hi guys,

Sorry I am new to this topic. May I ask is the 7% cashback given to qoo10 purchases for Singpost card?

Thank you in advance for the response.

Cheers.
 

virtueblue

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
If you can just put in a bit if effort to scroll back and read the pages, the answer is there

I read through the posts. Some get 7% some get 2% and some even get 0.2%.

So just want to ascertain that qoo10 can get 7% cashback but its only a matter of appeal if the cashback in the statement happen to fall short of 7%.
 

longfart

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
793
Reaction score
25
I read through the posts. Some get 7% some get 2% and some even get 0.2%.

So just want to ascertain that qoo10 can get 7% cashback but its only a matter of appeal if the cashback in the statement happen to fall short of 7%.

Yes they do reward Qoo10 transactions with 7% cashback. After doing your own calculations, if you notice that your Qoo10 transactions are rewarded with a different % cashback, you may send a secured msg or give a call to check with their CSO.
 

artered

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2016
Messages
643
Reaction score
12
SCB getting more and more niao with their 7% cashbacks..... used to be able to easily clock the full 7% and $60 every mth with many merchants before but now they are restricting it even if the merchant is obviously based online still never get 7% damn pissed
 

virtueblue

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
SCB getting more and more niao with their 7% cashbacks..... used to be able to easily clock the full 7% and $60 every mth with many merchants before but now they are restricting it even if the merchant is obviously based online still never get 7% damn pissed

I was so pissed talking to the CSO today. We chatted via online messaging. Other than telling me they can't tell if qoo10 purchases are given the 7% Cashback or not, she can't even give me a viable and sensible solution to ascertain this. Then I realize it's easier to get an answer from fellow hwz forummers. I was so pissed that I nearly wanted to send in a complaint.
 

jess_sg

Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
paypal yes. my statement is generated on 12th, this month , i did not get singtel rebates again.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top