SCB SingPost/Spree Card

ixoral

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
1,236
Reaction score
59
my recent hotel booking on booking.com did not qualify as an online transaction. If i rem correctly, there was no OTP as booking.com doesnt charge you immediately. Anyway i called in and out of goodwill the cso agreed to give me the rebate. it was quite a big amount, so i'm happy :s12:
 

MarilynManson

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2003
Messages
25,144
Reaction score
1
hi guys my statement is every 15 of the month.

my june uber rides rebate never show on this month July statement (20% cashback)

anyone same issue?
 

denial86

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
8,528
Reaction score
0
Did anyone encounter this weird situation ar? I made 2 transactions that were more than $150 each. A few hours later, I received 4 SMSes for the shop shake and win promo.

I'm not sure why I got 4 SMSes.. Now only open 2 of the links. Got $5 and $8. Don't dare open the other 2 cause scared get lousier result then they forfeit my earlier ones. :s22:

What should I do ar? :o
 

jackieatbtu

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2010
Messages
6,064
Reaction score
20
Call Stan chart? I only got $2 so far.

Did anyone encounter this weird situation ar? I made 2 transactions that were more than $150 each. A few hours later, I received 4 SMSes for the shop shake and win promo.

I'm not sure why I got 4 SMSes.. Now only open 2 of the links. Got $5 and $8. Don't dare open the other 2 cause scared get lousier result then they forfeit my earlier ones. :s22:

What should I do ar? :o
 

linuskltan

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
506
Reaction score
24
Has the quota of 80,000 eligible transactions for Shop, Shake, Win promo been reached already? When was the last time yall did an eligible txn and received the SMS?
 

jentang

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2013
Messages
1,085
Reaction score
169
I used the card on wed but only received the sms yest.

Has the quota of 80,000 eligible transactions for Shop, Shake, Win promo been reached already? When was the last time yall did an eligible txn and received the SMS?
 

cheery

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
1,363
Reaction score
4
Anyone still facing issues with their Singtel and Starhub bills? Making payments this month...
 

james9195

Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2013
Messages
283
Reaction score
12
Anyone still facing issues with their Singtel and Starhub bills? Making payments this month...

Starhub (10 July) and Singtel (5 Jul) - gotten 7% on the statement

QOO10 (27 Jun and 28Jun) - also gotten 7% on the statement

:)

edit : Statement date 23 July
 
Last edited:

jackieatbtu

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2010
Messages
6,064
Reaction score
20
Does singpost give 7% rebate for fuzzie? Cause it's app based. Not sure if considered online or not. Planing to get gift cards.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top