SCB SingPost/Spree Card

MaoZeDuo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
9,805
Reaction score
66
And did u get the rebate ?

I used mobile and no issues.

Yes i did get the 7%...

Anyway that SAM promo... i didn get the rebates automatically from that transaction... the cso say it does not qualify... but my wife got the rebates without calling in...

My point is... their system just chui...
 

Windowlover

Master Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2009
Messages
2,650
Reaction score
119
Anybody have good advise for on line purchase,, interest in Amazon product but vpost does not support USA Amazon purchase not sure why,,, it there other way to ship the products to SG ? Shipping pricing I heard is depend of weight and size of items..
 

VacheronLim

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2007
Messages
1,903
Reaction score
23

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2003
Messages
17,184
Reaction score
570
anyone used it to pay road tax recently and got 7%? i went through backdated posts and read ppl got it, just want to ensure there are no changes. If sensitive please PM, much appreciated
 

gravityz3r0

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
8
Anybody have good advise for on line purchase,, interest in Amazon product but vpost does not support USA Amazon purchase not sure why,,, it there other way to ship the products to SG ? Shipping pricing I heard is depend of weight and size of items..

http://ezbuy.sg, if you join their Prime program, you can ship almost anything from Amazon at a flat $2.99 fee regardless of weight/size (still need to pay GST though) to Singapore. If you only have one or 2 item to buy, i can help you buy with small premium since i'm a Prime member.
 

vince123123

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2000
Messages
2,237
Reaction score
2
Is this flat $2.99 program subject to any limitations? I sometimes have huge products to ship from USA costing at least US$200.00 in shipping alone. If this really works, I don't mind pay the $99.99 fee to ship my huge item.

http://ezbuy.sg, if you join their Prime program, you can ship almost anything from Amazon at a flat $2.99 fee regardless of weight/size (still need to pay GST though) to Singapore. If you only have one or 2 item to buy, i can help you buy with small premium since i'm a Prime member.
 

mskate88

Master Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
2,513
Reaction score
2,066
Anyone has issue with redmart and honestbee spending not getting 7% cashback from sc singpost card? I called the customer service to seek clarification on cashback amount gap and astonishingly the lady insisted that "redmart and honestbee are not registered as online merchant with visa". I wonder whether anyone else got this problem too?
 

ngch0065

Master Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2009
Messages
2,625
Reaction score
0
Anyone has issue with redmart and honestbee spending not getting 7% cashback from sc singpost card? I called the customer service to seek clarification on cashback amount gap and astonishingly the lady insisted that "redmart and honestbee are not registered as online merchant with visa". I wonder whether anyone else got this problem too?

I pay using paypal which withdraws funds from singpost card to get around this problem.
 

VacheronLim

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2007
Messages
1,903
Reaction score
23
Is this flat $2.99 program subject to any limitations? I sometimes have huge products to ship from USA costing at least US$200.00 in shipping alone. If this really works, I don't mind pay the $99.99 fee to ship my huge item.

they market it as "regardless of size, weight, quantity" so seems like no known restrictions, i have friends who use prime to ship bulky furniture when buying from China

can trial the prime for 5 days (https://ezbuy.sg/Prime#buy) and see if it's really no restrictions :D
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top