SCB SingPost/Spree Card

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
12,852
Reaction score
36
When is ur statement date?

16 every month...Always get it instantly... this month like got delay..I want to buy something online but if they hold my rebate, I would just use DBS Live Fresh for the month...
 

VacheronLim

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2007
Messages
1,903
Reaction score
23
16 every month...Always get it instantly... this month like got delay..I want to buy something online but if they hold my rebate, I would just use DBS Live Fresh for the month...

should be in either today or tomorrow? for mine the rebate although on ibanking is dated on the same date as the billing date, but it usually only show up 1-2 days after that
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
16 every month...Always get it instantly... this month like got delay..I want to buy something online but if they hold my rebate, I would just use DBS Live Fresh for the month...

I don't understand, even if rebate not yet in what's stopping u from making your online purchase
 

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
12,852
Reaction score
36
I don't understand, even if rebate not yet in what's stopping u from making your online purchase

Because it would be with the same vendor, want to see if I'm able to get the rebate for the purchase...Can't explicitly state what I'm using the online transaction for rebate less it gets blocked...
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Because it would be with the same vendor, want to see if I'm able to get the rebate for the purchase...Can't explicitly state what I'm using the online transaction for rebate less it gets blocked...

Just wait a couple of days more, if don't receive rebate probably not eligible for rebate, i can't think of any online purchase that is excluded though
 

shiznitro

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
0
Because it would be with the same vendor, want to see if I'm able to get the rebate for the purchase...Can't explicitly state what I'm using the online transaction for rebate less it gets blocked...
Maybe best u can just call the hotline. Coz if make purchases through online portal sure is tag as online purchase.:s12:
 

leogeo

Master Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
3,744
Reaction score
3
So the $88 cashback on dining will be on top of the $60 cashback for other online spend? Ie so Max $148 cashback during this promo period assuming u hit the $688 min spend?
 

VacheronLim

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2007
Messages
1,903
Reaction score
23
So the $88 cashback on dining will be on top of the $60 cashback for other online spend? Ie so Max $148 cashback during this promo period assuming u hit the $688 min spend?

looks like it, bear in mind the promotion cycle for this promotion is likely to be of different date from your billing cycle, so extra effort is required to ensure that you can fulfill the requirements :D
 

akseow

Junior Member
Joined
May 2, 2005
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
I have written to SC to check my rebate for cycle of Oct 2015. Now then I saw their reply which surprised me that Groupon transaction is not accepted online transaction. Does anyone has same experience?

Previously I have been using FRANK card and it is ok so I use the Singpost card to paid too.


MERCHANT'S NAME : Groupon www.groupon.dIE
AMOUNT : $27.72
TRANSACTION DATE : 13th October 2015
POSTING DATE : 14th October 2015

MERCHANT'S NAME : Groupon www.groupon.dIE
AMOUNT : $60.37
TRANSACTION DATE : 18th October 2015
POSTING DATE : 19th October 2015
 

jentang

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2013
Messages
1,085
Reaction score
169
Oh maybe that is why FRank is also not giving rebates for groupon transactions? I read someone wrote that they didn't get their groupon rebate and OCBC told them it is recurring payment which was ridiculous. So maybe it could be Groupon changing their transaction type instead.

I have written to SC to check my rebate for cycle of Oct 2015. Now then I saw their reply which surprised me that Groupon transaction is not accepted online transaction. Does anyone has same experience?

Previously I have been using FRANK card and it is ok so I use the Singpost card to paid too.


MERCHANT'S NAME : Groupon www.groupon.dIE
AMOUNT : $27.72
TRANSACTION DATE : 13th October 2015
POSTING DATE : 14th October 2015

MERCHANT'S NAME : Groupon www.groupon.dIE
AMOUNT : $60.37
TRANSACTION DATE : 18th October 2015
POSTING DATE : 19th October 2015
 

ska13a

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
0
did u use paypal? if paypal at groupon should resolve this?
since paypal will kill dcc.

or even with paypal this problem occur?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
did u use paypal? if paypal at groupon should resolve this?
since paypal will kill dcc.

or even with paypal this problem occur?

Don't think they using paypal. If use paypal, merchant would have been paypal not groupon?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top