I'm surprised SCB still have not credited my $60 rebate...Do I call them or just wait?
When is ur statement date?

I'm surprised SCB still have not credited my $60 rebate...Do I call them or just wait?
Is there anywhere that states online spending is excluded from minimum spend? Sorry I can't find the info...i think quite hard to meet the 688 spend, as most of us use it ONLINE/bills etc. whjich is excluded in the minimun spend. Unless can imagine how to spend this card..
When is ur statement date?
16 every month...Always get it instantly... this month like got delay..I want to buy something online but if they hold my rebate, I would just use DBS Live Fresh for the month...
16 every month...Always get it instantly... this month like got delay..I want to buy something online but if they hold my rebate, I would just use DBS Live Fresh for the month...
I don't understand, even if rebate not yet in what's stopping u from making your online purchase
Is there anywhere that states online spending is excluded from minimum spend? Sorry I can't find the info...
Sent from Samsung SM-G920I using GAGT
Because it would be with the same vendor, want to see if I'm able to get the rebate for the purchase...Can't explicitly state what I'm using the online transaction for rebate less it gets blocked...
Is there anywhere that states online spending is excluded from minimum spend? Sorry I can't find the info...
Sent from Samsung SM-G920I using GAGT
Maybe best u can just call the hotline. Coz if make purchases through online portal sure is tag as online purchase.Because it would be with the same vendor, want to see if I'm able to get the rebate for the purchase...Can't explicitly state what I'm using the online transaction for rebate less it gets blocked...

So the $88 cashback on dining will be on top of the $60 cashback for other online spend? Ie so Max $148 cashback during this promo period assuming u hit the $688 min spend?
I have written to SC to check my rebate for cycle of Oct 2015. Now then I saw their reply which surprised me that Groupon transaction is not accepted online transaction. Does anyone has same experience?
Previously I have been using FRANK card and it is ok so I use the Singpost card to paid too.
MERCHANT'S NAME : Groupon www.groupon.dIE
AMOUNT : $27.72
TRANSACTION DATE : 13th October 2015
POSTING DATE : 14th October 2015
MERCHANT'S NAME : Groupon www.groupon.dIE
AMOUNT : $60.37
TRANSACTION DATE : 18th October 2015
POSTING DATE : 19th October 2015
did u use paypal? if paypal at groupon should resolve this?
since paypal will kill dcc.
or even with paypal this problem occur?
Don't think they using paypal. If use paypal, merchant would have been paypal not groupon?
if that the case, use paypal for double benefit!