I spend $138.37 tio $68
how? can share
I looking for card to spend $500 - $600 on groceries and get some cashback is singpost card the most straightforward card? used to use frank but now got more T&Cs.. can anyone advise


I spend $138.37 tio $68

how? can share
I looking for card to spend $500 - $600 on groceries and get some cashback is singpost card the most straightforward card? used to use frank but now got more T&Cs.. can anyone advise![]()
There is promo to get angbao for min $138 spend in a transaction using scb cards. But need to register via sms, not sure still available. More straight foward card for groceries in your case is citibank smrt card.
thank you for sharing.. went to read and realized to maximize cashback must hit min. of $50/transaction for Citibank. shall buy vouchers![]()
Super Lucky Bro - Steady!I spend $138.37 tio $68
yesterday night... won more than $8

No more ang bao?
Paid SH and ST with $138.xx each, but didn't receive any SMS URL.![]()
Not eligible
No more ang bao?
Paid SH and ST with $138.xx each, but didn't receive any SMS URL.![]()
I tried for m1 and starhyb not eligible leh
$0 $0
Today not my day LOL...
Keep on trying! Your turn to strike big could be coming soon.... I had all $8 for 90% of my transactions in the first 2 weeks. Then went through like 6 times of $0, and struck $188 on the 7th time. Was on another cycle of 4 times of 0 the night before, got $68 on the 5th time...
How you manage to transact so many times on dining?
Keep on trying! Your turn to strike big could be coming soon.... I had all $8 for 90% of my transactions in the first 2 weeks. Then went through like 6 times of $0, and struck $188 on the 7th time. Was on another cycle of 4 times of 0 the night before, got $68 on the 5th time...