SCB SingPost/Spree Card

SCG8866T

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2013
Messages
998
Reaction score
1
How come my $60 cash rebate is not in yet? Usually enters on the 16th of every month...
 

pinpinpin

Suspended
Joined
Mar 1, 2013
Messages
4,014
Reaction score
1
Just received this SMS from SCB.

What fantastic service ! 😀

"Thank you for taking part in the Standard Chartered Apple Pay Cashback Promotion. The cashback has been credited into your card account ending xxxx. This will be reflected in your next statement."

How about the promo for andriod pay?
 

ice_angel

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
1,379
Reaction score
146
If you have existing cards with the bank, the new card will follow the same billing cycle. This is how SCB works.

If you don't have any card with the bank, I think the statement date will be when your card is approved, not when you activate the card. At least that is how DBS card works..
 

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2012
Messages
12,206
Reaction score
2,669
I applied for SCB Singpost card and got $138 credited straight away without doing any minimum spend or anything. I like SCB :)

I wonder until when I can spend the $138. I want to use my anz optimum until Sept end since they have promotion that if I meet $500 spend between now and Sep end, I get 5% extra cash in addition to the 5 % category cash back.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 2 using GAGT
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
I applied for SCB Singpost card and got $138 credited straight away without doing any minimum spend or anything. I like SCB :)

I wonder until when I can spend the $138. I want to use my anz optimum until Sept end since they have promotion that if I meet $500 spend between now and Sep end, I get 5% extra cash in addition to the 5 % category cash back.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 2 using GAGT

Spend the $138 within 6 months from card activation if not it will be forfeited. Separately,need to make 3 transactions (any amount) within 60 days of card approval for first year annual fee waiver.
 

zoossh

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2000
Messages
86,139
Reaction score
18,857
Where you got the anz optimum promo from?

https://sg.anz.com/apps/optimum/

this one?

Every Friday to Sunday till 30 September
Up to $100 CASH REBATE



10% Cash Rebate* on all your online spend every Friday to Sunday
(min. 3 online transactions on the same registered card during the spend period to qualify).

SMS to 77288 to register: FLASH <space> 16-digit credit card number.


10% Cash Rebate will only be awarded to the first 3,000...

lol.... stop reading after that.... not another first whatever number.
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
https://sg.anz.com/apps/optimum/

this one?

Every Friday to Sunday till 30 September
Up to $100 CASH REBATE



10% Cash Rebate* on all your online spend every Friday to Sunday
(min. 3 online transactions on the same registered card during the spend period to qualify).

SMS to 77288 to register: FLASH <space> 16-digit credit card number.


10% Cash Rebate will only be awarded to the first 3,000...

lol.... stop reading after that.... not another first whatever number.

I know this one, already maxed out le. What he mentioned seems entirely different, 5% on top of usual 5% if min $500 spend.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top