benthian89
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jun 8, 2010
- Messages
- 657
- Reaction score
- 0
any criteria before the $138 is credited?
Confirmed. Once card activated, after about 2 days will be credited to card

any criteria before the $138 is credited?
Confirmed. Once card activated, after about 2 days will be credited to card
can I use the card to make one time purchase of air ticket around $1400 ? or I need 3 transaction
thanks man still thinking on whether to sign this card or get a general spending card as my monthly expense is really low
quite confused with what exactly is eligible for the 7%..
is it just purely online shopping?
how about like paying online the Singtel bills?
online airline tickets?
online groceries?
can I use the card to make one time purchase of air ticket around $1400 ? or I need 3 transaction
if you're spending 1400, better go with dbs live fresh as you'll get $70 cashback. But it's just an extra $10 anyways
There's extra $10 and 840 DBS points

I purchased flight tickets worth ~$1000 from cheaptickets.sg with SCB SingPost card, but I didn't receive the 7% cashback.
Even if online you won't get full 7% due to capping
i sign this card but no token given how to view statement ?
Let me clarify there - I just received 0.2% cashback. It's not the matter of capping. My total cashback for the statement cycle is less than $2.
if escalated, most likely SCB will grant you the 7%. ask nicely, give appropriate reasons ie received SMS OTP, booked online, received itin online, no idea it is not online from your perspective, etc etc
i recall my previous CheapTickets purchase, the vendor came thru as "Vayama" (or something) & it was online. It was not SQ though, but Qatar
One question. I usually spend $858 on this card online to get $60 cash back. If i spend $857 will i still get $60 cash back or will it be $59.99?