Just got my 1st statement from SCB for this card. noticed that the 7% cash back earned is for the next statement also, not deducted directly from current. I thought i saw someone posted before SCB cashback always the same month. lol
I am the one who made this statement, pun not intended
This is what I meant.
For my case, in month 1, I spent enough eg $xyz to qualify for the 7 % rebate.
At the beginning of month 2, I got a statement to pay $xyz on say the 3rd week of month 2 ( BTW on GIRO).
In the 2nd week of month 2, I received the 7% rebate in my SCB CC account.
SCB only collected the net amount (of $xyz less 7%) during week 3.
So this is how I received the 7% rebate in the same month. By " same", I meant the same payment month.