
Anyone still getting the promo sms to shake the bag? Seems like it's run out? Or problem with SCB system?
i miss cue and spent $1050 onlineOnly won $2.. Gave up since already overshot $857 online spending
Sent from Blackberry Priv using GAGT
sianOr your transaction not qualified?
It was qualified until yesterday when it suddenly stopped.
What u spend on?
Well either it's fixed or already reach 70k transactions...just read through the terms and conditions...
any one has done income tax payment using this card? seems like income tax payment can consider online spending? correct me if i m wrong
https://www.sc.com/sg/credit-cards/singpost-platinum-visa-credit-card-tnc.html
No way to pay using this card. Axs only accepts MasterCard. If you pay via bill payment on iBanking it won't be eligible for rebate
I just realise there is $138 cashback promo for SC. A quick question, any one knows whether is it $138 cashback for each card signed?
And if I sign their manhattan card, do I need to spend a min amount in order to be eligible for the cashback?
Their terms and condition is not that clear..
$138 cashback is for online sign-up of eligible principal card , assuming no existing principal credit cards or previously cancelled credit cards (within past 6 months). Otherwise, online sign-up gives only $20 cashback for next 2 cards. Requires no min spend and is credited within 30 days of card activation (I received it a few days later). There is also a cashback cap of $138, including any cashback received under any and all other credit card sign-up promotions with SC (as long as they have records i guess)
i just spent 150 but didn't get the SMS
is it fully redeemed already?
of course, i received sms before yesterday.
$138 cashback is for online sign-up of eligible principal card , assuming no existing principal credit cards or previously cancelled credit cards (within past 6 months). Otherwise, online sign-up gives only $20 cashback for next 2 cards. Requires no min spend and is credited within 30 days of card activation (I received it a few days later). There is also a cashback cap of $138, including any cashback received under any and all other credit card sign-up promotions with SC (as long as they have records i guess)
really? i tot SC cashback is based on really virgin card holders. i called and i had a card 2 yrs ago also cant get
Don't think quota reached. What you spending on anyway?
I can confirm that the "rules" have changed halfway. I received SMS for a bona fide retail transaction, but no longer receiving for certain transactions. It stopped a few days ago.