SCB SingPost/Spree Card

doody_

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2006
Messages
7,508
Reaction score
7
Anyone still getting the promo sms to shake the bag? Seems like it's run out? Or problem with SCB system?
 

hyperbole

Master Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2004
Messages
3,938
Reaction score
209

yohzzz

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2007
Messages
2,185
Reaction score
0
I just realise there is $138 cashback promo for SC. A quick question, any one knows whether is it $138 cashback for each card signed?

And if I sign their manhattan card, do I need to spend a min amount in order to be eligible for the cashback?

Their terms and condition is not that clear..
 
Last edited:

linuskltan

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
507
Reaction score
24
I just realise there is $138 cashback promo for SC. A quick question, any one knows whether is it $138 cashback for each card signed?

And if I sign their manhattan card, do I need to spend a min amount in order to be eligible for the cashback?

Their terms and condition is not that clear..

$138 cashback is for online sign-up of eligible principal card , assuming no existing principal credit cards or previously cancelled credit cards (within past 6 months). Otherwise, online sign-up gives only $20 cashback for next 2 cards. Requires no min spend and is credited within 30 days of card activation (I received it a few days later). There is also a cashback cap of $138, including any cashback received under any and all other credit card sign-up promotions with SC (as long as they have records i guess)
 

yohzzz

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2007
Messages
2,185
Reaction score
0
$138 cashback is for online sign-up of eligible principal card , assuming no existing principal credit cards or previously cancelled credit cards (within past 6 months). Otherwise, online sign-up gives only $20 cashback for next 2 cards. Requires no min spend and is credited within 30 days of card activation (I received it a few days later). There is also a cashback cap of $138, including any cashback received under any and all other credit card sign-up promotions with SC (as long as they have records i guess)

So for me I nv have a SC card before. I sign up for 3 of their eligible principal card, I will get 3 x $138 cash back? Or I will get 1 x $138 and 2 x $20?

For now I only applied their manhattan card. So I will get $138?
 

dc10000

Master Member
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
2,695
Reaction score
120
$138 cashback is for online sign-up of eligible principal card , assuming no existing principal credit cards or previously cancelled credit cards (within past 6 months). Otherwise, online sign-up gives only $20 cashback for next 2 cards. Requires no min spend and is credited within 30 days of card activation (I received it a few days later). There is also a cashback cap of $138, including any cashback received under any and all other credit card sign-up promotions with SC (as long as they have records i guess)

really? i tot SC cashback is based on really virgin card holders. i called and i had a card 2 yrs ago also cant get
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
really? i tot SC cashback is based on really virgin card holders. i called and i had a card 2 yrs ago also cant get

Yup. There has been a change in policy recently. Must really never ever have scb cc to be eligible for the $138.
 

doody_

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2006
Messages
7,508
Reaction score
7
Don't think quota reached. What you spending on anyway?

I can confirm that the "rules" have changed halfway. I received SMS for a bona fide retail transaction, but no longer receiving for certain transactions. It stopped a few days ago.
 

jess_sg

Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
I can confirm that the "rules" have changed halfway. I received SMS for a bona fide retail transaction, but no longer receiving for certain transactions. It stopped a few days ago.

me too. i am sure i register to qualify for my singpost platinum card. i made a online spend fron SIA, SINGTEL all above $200 but did not get any sms. i will email them tomorrow to verify again.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top