SCB SingPost/Spree Card

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Bro,just to confirm,the sms that you received is for the Samsung pay promo or Shake the bag promo?

For Shake the bag promo. Not expected to get sms for Samsung pay promo.

Sorry to misread your msg when you meant no sms for Samsung pay promo and not Shake the bag promo.
 
Last edited:

shengliang1981

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
2,439
Reaction score
174
For Shake the bag promo. No sms for Samsung pay promo.

Sorry to misread your msg when you meant no sms for Samsung pay promo not Shake the bag promo.

Thanks for the clarification. From 'Dophins_rainbow' post, i thought one should receive sms for the samsung pay promo if eligible.
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Thanks for the clarification. From 'Dophins_rainbow' post, i thought one should receive sms for the samsung pay promo if eligible.

Think Dophins_rainbow meant not receiving sms for Shake the bag promo after making transaction using Samsung Pay.
 

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2000
Messages
37,482
Reaction score
1,561
i also just bought a ANA air ticket but didn't receive SMS. Registered already before the purchase.
 

dolphins_rainbow

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2009
Messages
565
Reaction score
41
Think Dophins_rainbow meant not receiving sms for Shake the bag promo after making transaction using Samsung Pay.

Yaya. That's what I meant. Haha.

So ppl who spend on 17 June nv recieve SMS. But spend on 18 June recieve. Should I call them to check?
 

ice_angel

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
1,379
Reaction score
146
Samsung pay transaction will eligible for shake bag sms. I rcv it.
But I tot not receiving sms is normal. Tnc says only half of the eligible transaction will rcv sms.. No?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Samsung pay transaction will eligible for shake bag sms. I rcv it.
But I tot not receiving sms is normal. Tnc says only half of the eligible transaction will rcv sms.. No?

Eligible transactions will rcv sms, but may not receive any rebate.
 

ice_angel

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2008
Messages
1,379
Reaction score
146
Eligible transactions will rcv sms, but may not receive any rebate.

Oh.. din read tnc carefully. =:p I assume it is the same (for receiving sms or not) as previous promotions.
Previous promotions sometimes I dun rcv sms, although it is eligible transaction. I just assume not all eligible transactions will get sms..
 

jess_sg

Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Oh.. din read tnc carefully. =:p I assume it is the same (for receiving sms or not) as previous promotions.
Previous promotions sometimes I dun rcv sms, although it is eligible transaction. I just assume not all eligible transactions will get sms..

i have contacted SC, they told me to wait for the sms because their system encountered some problems sending out the sms link. so i am still waiting.
 

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2000
Messages
37,482
Reaction score
1,561
4 days already still no sms about shake the bag but i got sms from them for other things. Is it time for me to call up and ask?
 

n1ck88

Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Just call in and ask?

My friend faced the same issue. Called in, and said he had entered wrong CC details. But after checking metadata, he did enter correct details, so they are now investigating.

ya I registered much earlier than that already
 

gravityz3r0

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2008
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
8
Just call in and ask?

My friend faced the same issue. Called in, and said he had entered wrong CC details. But after checking metadata, he did enter correct details, so they are now investigating.

looks like everytime someone call CSO, they will usually try to smoke you by telling you lies and basically anything so that you would give up. all sort of random excuses.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top