looks like everytime someone call CSO, they will usually try to smoke you by telling you lies and basically anything so that you would give up. all sort of random excuses.
True, I heard some random excuses from them also regarding other issues.

looks like everytime someone call CSO, they will usually try to smoke you by telling you lies and basically anything so that you would give up. all sort of random excuses.
Is renewal of passport consider online purchase?
Registered online, spent $800 and didn't get any SMS for their promo.
Mailed their customer service, they sent a full screen of a generic reply saying i must preregister, when I already stated I preregistered. I think their customer service doens't even read the queries, they just send a standard reply to everyone without even editing it to suit the situation.
I spent 151gbp and got the sms. But go in shake and just say ty for spending bla bla... Nv show any prize, means i won nothing?
Does s paying insurance through insurance online portal get 7% if met min spend?
yes....at least for prudential it is. Tested and proven
yes....at least for prudential it is. Tested and proven
How to pay prudential online directly?
means u bo prudential plan? cause if u do, there is this online url that u will know.
question asked did not say is for ongoing or new premium wor
personal accident from ntuc...
so its paid annually for new contract year
anyway even if its not new premium but ongoing is not impt right? as long a u transact online through website.....