SCB SingPost/Spree Card

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
hello guys, just a question on the 7% rebates for online spending @ qoo10 and lazada. if i bought 4 gift cards at qoo10 for $388, and a monitor at lazada for $309, my rebates for this month will be $697/0.7 = $48.79?

The rebate is counted as
Sum of {Rounded to nearest cent [(amount spent per transaction)×0.07]}
 

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
9,671
Reaction score
1,382
sorry it should be 697x0.07. so it would be $48.79. is my calculation correct?

if u r stacking Lazada with Shopback, be very careful to document each step, do the purchase in 1 go & screen-shot the purchase page with the ShopBack buddy in Green status.

this is to prevent ShopBack or Lazada from coming back saying your purchase do not qualify in future, & not entitled to ShopBack rebates.
 

iadpotato

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2009
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
249
if u r stacking Lazada with Shopback, be very careful to document each step, do the purchase in 1 go & screen-shot the purchase page with the ShopBack buddy in Green status.

this is to prevent ShopBack or Lazada from coming back saying your purchase do not qualify in future, & not entitled to ShopBack rebates.
hope he knows about shopback.. if not really lugi big time..

with shopback plus stack with scb singpost card on lazada, depending on what one buys, can get a potential cashback of up to 19% (7% + up to 12%).
 

kyiori

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2009
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
21
hope he knows about shopback.. if not really lugi big time..

with shopback plus stack with scb singpost card on lazada, depending on what one buys, can get a potential cashback of up to 19% (7% + up to 12%).

hi i do know about shopback. thanks for sharing it. i usually buy electronics stuff..
 

Shutterbox

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
82,858
Reaction score
21,319
Guys, quick one for you.
If I use this singpost card to pay m1 bill online at m1's website, does it qualify for online transaction of 7% rebate?
 

iadpotato

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2009
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
249
this one of the best card to use for onlines now.. hope no one find out it secrets usages...
 

ska13a

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
0
this one of the best card to use for onlines now.. hope no one find out it secrets usages...

secret merchant who let u do high volume charges at no cost wont it be more valuable than the card with low monthly cap?
 

ska13a

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
0
Kum sia!
Is it any different if I charge monthly m1 bills to this card? Im not sure if that is considered online payment.

confirm nope, 1 shot pay more then another way, but forgot m1 allow you to enter the amount u wanted or not
 

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2000
Messages
37,484
Reaction score
1,561
Curious to know this.
If I spend a lot in a month and get a $50 rebate the following month, it is reflected as credit in the Singpost card account.

So in that month, how much must I spend to get a rebate again for that month? Must I just spend another $600? Or must I spend $650 (because of the $50 rebate that was credited in).
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Curious to know this.
If I spend a lot in a month and get a $50 rebate the following month, it is reflected as credit in the Singpost card account.

So in that month, how much must I spend to get a rebate again for that month? Must I just spend another $600? Or must I spend $650 (because of the $50 rebate that was credited in).

Need to spend min $600 in the new statement month.
 

Tenchi0

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
683
Reaction score
1
Anyone knows if I bought stuff from oversea merchants eg, CDjapan or HLJ + local online payment total sum over $600 within the statement month can get the 7% rebate?
 

X18

Master Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
3
Hi,

May I know whether I could use the earned rebates to offset the payment for the same month?

For example,
June statement spend - $600
June earned rebates - $42
So can I just pay $558 or I could only use the $42 rebate for July statement?

Many thanks for your kind advice.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top