mousemaniac
Member
- Joined
- Jun 29, 2016
- Messages
- 118
- Reaction score
- 0
Any stupid term n condition like frank card

Any stupid term n condition like frank card
Some cheapo airlines will process your card offline even though you buy ticket online
i spent on ANA
SCB just emailed me. I bought a $700 ANA air ticket via expedia, and they clarified that it was given 0.2% cashback ($1.60). Isn't expedia considered an online transaction?
SCB just emailed me. I bought a $700 ANA air ticket via expedia, and they clarified that it was given 0.2% cashback ($1.60). Isn't expedia considered an online transaction?
I wrote in to ask them why my expedia purchase only got 0.2% cashback. I got a standard reply.
Same thing happened to me last month. Purchased from Expedia, didn't get 7%. Wrote an e-mail, gotten the standard reply. Called them, told them that Expedia is an online transaction, they said will check and rebate was credited within the next few days. You can try. =)

I was put on hold for 10 minutes and the CSO came back and said he will put in a service request for me to get the remaining $48 cashback.
Imagine if I didn't argue and just accepted that the cashback of $1.60 is correct.
Can I check if payment via AXS website for nTUC premiums - is this considered online transaction?
Thank you