SCB SingPost/Spree Card

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2013
Messages
9,671
Reaction score
1,382
hello my transactions are captured within this month's statement totalling to $900+ online spend. but no rebate was awarded :(

Current Rebate not shown on current month's hard copy statement but can be seen online.

did u check online ?
 

Hua_Hui

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2005
Messages
63,796
Reaction score
5
yup i checked online. will the rebate be accorded together with statement generation or will it be credited end of month?
 

MaoZeDuo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
9,805
Reaction score
66
7% up to max of 60.
Then can stop liao.
This month got spin to win.
Do not forget to enrol.

= max spending of $857.14... I hit the cap but only got the rebates in full after calling in... just sharing some of the transactions I made...

PayPal
Grabpay
StarHub
M1
Shopee
 

longfart

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
793
Reaction score
25
Hi, just wanna do a quick confirmation... Since my statement date is on the 27th, if I were to make a transaction on 27 Jun, it will be considered for the next statement month (27 Aug's statement), am I right?
 

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
42,717
Reaction score
737
Hi, just wanna do a quick confirmation... Since my statement date is on the 27th, if I were to make a transaction on 27 Jun, it will be considered for the next statement month (27 Aug's statement), am I right?

Next, yes.
 

znltan

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
401
Reaction score
14
anyone know if all spending for spin to win applies?

To quote -

"28. The following transactions charged to a  Registered Card will not be considered as a Qualifying Transaction for the purpose of the Promotion: (a) Insurance premiums, including premiums for investment-linked policies, charged to the Registered Card; (b) Bill payments (Examples of bill payment merchants include but are not limited to Telecommunications and utilities providers such as Starhub, Singtel and M1, Singapore Power); (c) Any payment via AXS network; (d) Any payment via SAM network; (e) Payments to government agencies which include but is not limited to Land Transport Authority, Housing Development Board, Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore, Public Utilities Board, Immigration & Checkpoints Authority and the Ministry of Manpower; (f) Income tax payments; (g) EZ-Link cards transactions; (h) Transit Link transactions; (i) Any transactions pertaining to Merchant Category Codes 6211 (Security Brokers/Dealers) and 7995 (Gambling/Lotto) (j) Balance transfers to the Registered Card, cash advances from the Registered Card, purchases via NETS and ongoing instalment payments; (k) Any fees and charges (including annual fees, interest charges, cheque processing fees, administrative fees, cash advance fees, finance charges and/or late payment charges and other miscellaneous fees and charges) charged to the Registered Card; (l) Any amount charged to the Registered Card during the Promotion Period that is subsequently cancelled, voided or reversed; and (m) Balance owing on the Registered Card account from other months."


https://www.sc.com/sg/terms-and-conditions/2017-shop-shake-win-promotion-terms-and-conditions/

Sent from 瑞特斯波德 using GAGT
 

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2010
Messages
42,717
Reaction score
737
= max spending of $857.14... I hit the cap but only got the rebates in full after calling in... just sharing some of the transactions I made...

PayPal
Grabpay
StarHub
M1
Shopee

Good to know.
Basically anything online
 

mrwirus

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
1,875
Reaction score
14
Just an update.. I was so hopeful that I do not need to call in to get the rebates now but I was wrong.. My statement date is 22nd and I still need to call in for Singtel Bills.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top