September 2013 BTO

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,939
Reaction score
2,920
Sept BTO the applicants all jin classy.

Never kpkb ask why results not out yet haha. :s13:

Hopefully out on Monday or latest next Friday. :)

Hope that I get queue no. 35 and popdod get queue no 36. :D

Unlikely...

Cos see below,

Ya lor. Same also for this mth bto liao. Already written in the application that result will be out early nov.

Finally back to first timer status, but not interested in the areas for nov bto, might try SOBF sengkang or punggol if there is any..
 

prusswan.net

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2010
Messages
15,406
Reaction score
1,872
Sept BTO the applicants all jin classy.

Never kpkb ask why results not out yet haha. :s13:

Hopefully out on Monday or latest next Friday. :)

Hope that I get queue no. 35 and popdod get queue no 36. :D

aren't the two of u supposed to be coapplicants? :s13:
 

popdod

Banned
Joined
May 8, 2001
Messages
167,052
Reaction score
34,111
Sept BTO the applicants all jin classy.

Never kpkb ask why results not out yet haha. :s13:

Hopefully out on Monday or latest next Friday. :)

Hope that I get queue no. 35 and popdod get queue no 36. :D



Tiagong Tee Gong will punish those ppl who curse other ppl wan.
specially bully old man.


:( :o :(
 

michael_thm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
22,033
Reaction score
2,725
Tiagong Tee Gong will punish those ppl who curse other ppl wan.
specially bully old man.


:( :o :(

alamak where got curse chiu? :vijayadmin:

Hoping chiu can get 36 and I get 35 ish jin well wishes liao wat. Dun tell me chiu want me to lie and say I hope chiu get 35 I get 36 meh? I say that chiu believe meh.

Anyway, good luck brudder!:)
 

Simply_j

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2012
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
In fact this seems like on oddly shorter wait compared to March BTO haha. Not sure why, perhaps I've been more busy no time to think about the results. Another 2 weeks, wish everyone all the best! ^^
 

popdod

Banned
Joined
May 8, 2001
Messages
167,052
Reaction score
34,111
if ish yours....ish yours.
no point gan chong spider.

All depends luck, fate & timing.
Hard Truths People!

:( :o :(
 

popdod

Banned
Joined
May 8, 2001
Messages
167,052
Reaction score
34,111
everyday must ghost 4 horse road and pray riao!!!!

Po pi po pi......must get better lumbers than michael_thm & chocobelle!

Tigong....huat ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

:s12: =:p :s12:
 

chocobelle

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
58,804
Reaction score
3,349
everyday must ghost 4 horse road and pray riao!!!!

Po pi po pi......must get better lumbers than michael_thm & chocobelle!

Tigong....huat ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

:s12: =:p :s12:

oei we applied different locations leh u scare simi :(:(
 

imbecilelight

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2005
Messages
526
Reaction score
6
My fiancee and I can't wait for the ballot result to be out in early November.
Hope that we can get a good number and we can start our family planning.

Any insider news when's will the exact date be?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top