I got a gd que number 2x for punggol 5 room, but pls pardon me to ask a qns to have the best out of both world. I apologize if I happened to anger anyone here who do not got a gd que num.
Coz this BTO is too far from completion, I wished to get my flat ready in 1 or 2 yrs time. The reason I still go for this sept ballot is because sales of balance flats is always heavily oversubscribed, thats y I rather be safe to choose punggol sept bto since its afterall a gd project.
However, anyone could advised me if I still stand chance to participate for coming nov sales of balance flat without giving up on punggol sept bto? If is possible, I dun mind forfeit my downpayment if I happen to select my unit before the released results of Nov sales of balance flat.
Coz this BTO is too far from completion, I wished to get my flat ready in 1 or 2 yrs time. The reason I still go for this sept ballot is because sales of balance flats is always heavily oversubscribed, thats y I rather be safe to choose punggol sept bto since its afterall a gd project.
However, anyone could advised me if I still stand chance to participate for coming nov sales of balance flat without giving up on punggol sept bto? If is possible, I dun mind forfeit my downpayment if I happen to select my unit before the released results of Nov sales of balance flat.



