September 2013 BTO

cloverpark

Master Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
2,721
Reaction score
1
Did u ballot for Yishun? My appt is in Jan 2014.


I booked Angsana 2 mths ago.

actually it depends. angsana is for people who like reserviour view but must get high units. im more looking towards to be nearer to my current house so next time got kids got private childcare. lol. and its also much nearer to yishun safra and also khatib mrt (although still quite deep inside bout 15-20mins stroll)so get 6-8th floor i happy alr. these are my pov for 5room.

for the 4room is abit weird cause the vinegrove is just about 5mins walk to yishun safra. maybe this bto more people from 4room love reservoir view ? :s22:


I think it depends on buyer personal reference.

Angsana is also quite near to Khatib MRT and coffeeshops if cut through Yishun St 81.

ewcf.jpg


But cycling wise, Vinegrove is closer with the direct route via Yishun Ring Rd, whereas for Angsana still need to ride up Yishun Ave 4. Vinegrove is also just next to the proposed mixed commercial development.

As for reservoir view, as there's a proposed residential development plot to the south and OCC lease might not be renewed, meaning there's no guarantee of good view.
 
Last edited:

ragegoh

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2008
Messages
2,084
Reaction score
5
Seems to me Angsana, Vinegrove, Palm and Saraca are all close to each other.

But main thing is where is the nearest market to buy fish! Hahaha.
 
Last edited:

cloverpark

Master Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
2,721
Reaction score
1
Seems to me Angsana, Vinegrove, Palm and Saraca are all close to each other.

But main thing is where is the nearest market to buy fish! Hahaha.


There's a wet market in Khatib neighbourhood centre, but it's already quite packed with existing residents and too far from Saraca. It's still within 15 minutes walking distance from the other BTOs though.

That's why I advocated asking for more amenities and shops:
http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/h...u-have-applied-khatib-yishun-bto-4483843.html
 
Last edited:

flashover

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
5,682
Reaction score
1
this BTO, where is the nearest projected eatery/kopitiam?
for verandah and edge, i think the nearest is at portico?
what about waterway view? any idea?
Nearest is portico but topaz also has an eatg house n supermarket planned. Other than that the planned mall is also walking distance
 

macdawn

Member
Joined
May 15, 2001
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
Anyone going for the 2-room in Sembawang? Any idea what is the queue number now? My number is more than 2x the number of flats, would be nice to know if I have any chance at all. I don't think I have much hope in the Nov BTO exercise.... :sad: :sad: :sad:
 

cloverpark

Master Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2013
Messages
2,721
Reaction score
1
i live opposite the NTUC right now. there is wet market there too.


hey bro, I went to the market on weekday morning 9.30am, a lot of people leh. Weekend should be worst. Don't think it can support the new BTOs.

See the map. The yellow box should be opposite where you're staying.

37j2.jpg
 

gobbie

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2000
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
19
Any idea if Jan BTO results will be out by first week of march?

My appt in March, thinking to try for Jan BTO to see if can get better number but if result after 1st week march, then no point liao...
 

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,917
Reaction score
2,910
Anyone going for the 2-room in Sembawang? Any idea what is the queue number now? My number is more than 2x the number of flats, would be nice to know if I have any chance at all. I don't think I have much hope in the Nov BTO exercise.... :sad: :sad: :sad:

I believe you can login My HDB Page > My Flat > New Flat > Click on reg no then scroll down to check.
 

siewhf

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
321
Reaction score
0
Anyone going for the 2-room in Sembawang? Any idea what is the queue number now? My number is more than 2x the number of flats, would be nice to know if I have any chance at all. I don't think I have much hope in the Nov BTO exercise.... :sad: :sad: :sad:

Sembawang September's Last Quene No (updated 12mn) is 94.

Quene No 28? stands a good chance to get a good units

If I am not think, the last eligible No is 293, as basing on my calculation, dropout no is 24.

Which units are you interested at ?
 

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,917
Reaction score
2,910
Sembawang September's Last Quene No (updated 12mn) is 94.

Quene No 28? stands a good chance to get a good units

If I am not think, the last eligible No is 293, as basing on my calculation, dropout no is 24.

Which units are you interested at ?

I believe his no is 2 x the available units..
 

macdawn

Member
Joined
May 15, 2001
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
I believe you can login My HDB Page > My Flat > New Flat > Click on reg no then scroll down to check.

I've tried that, but when I login, all I see is:
Your balloted queue position for a 2-Room in Sembawang is 5xx. As your queue position exceeds the 269 units of flats on offer, we may invite you to select a flat depending on the availability of flats and ethnic quota.

Then scrolling down, I can only see the application details, like date of application, area selected, and type of flat. That's it, no updated queue number.
Sembawang September's Last Quene No (updated 12mn) is 94.

Quene No 28? stands a good chance to get a good units

If I am not think, the last eligible No is 293, as basing on my calculation, dropout no is 24.

Which units are you interested at ?
Last eligible is around 300+, then I have no hope liao. :( But thanks for putting up this info. At least I have an idea how this is going....

Oh, BTW, 'he' is a girl. :D
 

macdawn

Member
Joined
May 15, 2001
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
OMG, then it will be tough for him. :(

if 2x++ (twenty plus plus), he still stands a good chance.

Yeah, my queue number is 5XX.
At least better than the July one. That one didn't even get any number. I reckon the Nov one also gone case liao.
 

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
84,917
Reaction score
2,910
I've tried that, but when I login, all I see is:
Your balloted queue position for a 2-Room in Sembawang is 5xx. As your queue position exceeds the 269 units of flats on offer, we may invite you to select a flat depending on the availability of flats and ethnic quota.

Then scrolling down, I can only see the application details, like date of application, area selected, and type of flat. That's it, no updated queue number.
Last eligible is around 300+, then I have no hope liao. :( But thanks for putting up this info. At least I have an idea how this is going....

Oh, BTW, 'he' is a girl. :D

Perhaps you're not invited, thus unable to see the current q no..
 

macdawn

Member
Joined
May 15, 2001
Messages
193
Reaction score
0
Perhaps you're not invited, thus unable to see the current q no..

Sigh.
I probably will be asking again in Jan, to see if I still have chance. I don't mind lower floors. This forever alone one just want to find a home to set her shoes and bags down, for good. :(
 

Carbine90

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2005
Messages
595
Reaction score
1
hey bro, I went to the market on weekday morning 9.30am, a lot of people leh. Weekend should be worst. Don't think it can support the new BTOs.

See the map. The yellow box should be opposite where you're staying.

37j2.jpg

Yep i stay arnd there. Im not sure bout how crowded is the wet market. Never been once even though i stay there for 17years. Lol. Weekend slp till afternoon. Weekdays working
 

ragegoh

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2008
Messages
2,084
Reaction score
5
yep they(vinegrove,palm breeze etc.) are all very near to each other. they are all now 2 big piece of land. but there will be road constructed inbetween some of the BTO. Less than a few mins walk between each bto? outside of naval primary school there is a bus stop 811 that goes to khatib mrt just right beside it, about 10mins ride. the bus goes to northpoint as well which is Yishun Mrt(15-20mins) and Yishun Swimming Pool(10-15mins). dont try walking unless you really have alot of time to spare. distance to khatib from palm breeze area using car is bout 2mins , cycle 5-8mins , walking 15-20mins. behind orchid park secondary sch is khatib central. there are 4 coffeeshops , 1 malay (24hr) , indian , chinese kopitiam (24hrs) . at khatib central you also will have NTUC and shen shiong supermarket(3mins walk apart). i live opposite the NTUC right now. there is wet market there too. but to me is not big. you want big can try chong pang. its beside sembawang air base if you have no idea. Palm breeze direction is nearer to shen shiong. if you're still lost you can go streetdirectory.com and see opposite khatib mrt (not the side of khatib court) . distance to safra yishun from palm breeze is about 5-10mins walk. yishun stadium about 10-15mins walk. to Orchid country club is bout 15mins walk. AM I GIVING TOO MUCH INFO FOR COMPETITORS ?! hahaha . kidding. dont snatch my unit from 501B!!!! T_T

Why dont want Saraca!?

Haha. My queue number is in the 80s.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top