I’m going Phnom Penh for two night - just two hour flight.... not bad
Remember the last 4 digits of your USD note especially 100 in case they come back with a different one saying you use fake note.

I’m going Phnom Penh for two night - just two hour flight.... not bad
I wanna go on short trip too. Bali seems nice
isn't it rainy season now? but prices should be lower though.
Any ideas for 6-8 days at the end of this year ? Travelling alone, not a fan of shopping, and wish to avoid wet or rainy climate.![]()
Indonesia. Especially Mt Bromo and Yogyakarta.
Possible to get my own guide and driver, or do I have to share ?
Both options are available. From Surabaya, you can hire a ride to the village at Bromo, after which you can join a jeep excursion to the volcano. For Yogykarta, you can take a taxi to the city from the airport, and traveling to the sites within the city can be managed on foot so long as you stay on the main thoroughfare.
Anybody been HCM? Nice?