Show off your Springboard !

speedster4005

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
2,164
Reaction score
1
can all these work with ipad?

Yes, it will. But the layout maybe be screwed as most are design for iPhone resolution. One more thing, most of these themes are not "rotation-ready". Unless explicitly coded into the theme, there will be misalignments when the iPad is rotated to landscape view.
 

speedster4005

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
2,164
Reaction score
1
Hey speedster! I really appreciate your work! It's nice IMO, will change it once I get home! Thanks a lot!

By the way, the Prestige HD theme comes with lock screen right. How do I have a calendar widget on the lock screen? It will be something like the linear calendar you posted.

The widget can easily be attached to an LS by adding about 2 lines of HTML tags to the LockBackground.html, and copying over the files of the widget (of course making sure no files are duplicate).

Talking about the Prestige-HD, it comes with four LS. The Zooropalg LS already contains the date, so only the day names and days are needed. So in any case, the widget will have to be modified to fit on these LS. Should not be that hard. Send me the desired LockBackground.html file (only) and will do it once I have a free time tomorrow. ;-)
 

ultima89

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2010
Messages
310
Reaction score
0
I'm back again after my exams^^

Great to see this thread is becoming more alive & alive:s13:

Btw, finally get to see bro argentinafa in dbar forum and your first released of LS there:) Congrats!

Basically, I managed to create a new clean minimal LS of my own and redo my whole theme:s22:

img0022g.png


img0023y.png


Credits and thanks to:
-Max for script
-Mone
-Augustborn99
-Dbar Team

Huat Ah :s22::s22::s22:
 

b0ib0ii

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
978
Reaction score
6
The widget can easily be attached to an LS by adding about 2 lines of HTML tags to the LockBackground.html, and copying over the files of the widget (of course making sure no files are duplicate).

Talking about the Prestige-HD, it comes with four LS. The Zooropalg LS already contains the date, so only the day names and days are needed. So in any case, the widget will have to be modified to fit on these LS. Should not be that hard. Send me the desired LockBackground.html file (only) and will do it once I have a free time tomorrow. ;-)

Hi there! This is the Zooropalg LS LockBackground.html file.

Possible to remove the weather and can include a calendar widget in? Thanks a lot!

LockBackground.html
 

Kusanagi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2000
Messages
9,507
Reaction score
106
I'm back again after my exams^^

Great to see this thread is becoming more alive & alive:s13:

Btw, finally get to see bro argentinafa in dbar forum and your first released of LS there:) Congrats!

Basically, I managed to create a new clean minimal LS of my own and redo my whole theme:s22:

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/8785/img0022g.png

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4737/img0023y.png

Credits and thanks to:
-Max for script
-Mone
-Augustborn99
-Dbar Team

Huat Ah :s22::s22::s22:

hey, may i know what font you using for the battery percentage? caviar dreams?
 

qrsy2k

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
1,656
Reaction score
2
I found this picture but the colors is kinda distorted. Anyone know how to fix this photo? TIA
SlJhBprz
 

Massacre01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2010
Messages
18,485
Reaction score
0

I love this lockscreen a lot.

Thanks to the one who shared and speedster who helped to edit the html file so that I'm able to adjust the date and clock around.

However I have another request, is anyone able to add a weather icon for this lockscreen? Just a small weather icon with degrees perhaps?
 
Last edited:

siron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2000
Messages
10,542
Reaction score
2
Very nice themes ya guys have. I reckon most are not simply downloaded off Cydia right?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top