the page nvr prompt me for product key.. the first time i put may 2nd say not eligible so i just change the date then can leTried. Cannot.
I used 2 diff emails and July/Sept 2012 but same product key
all kena reject.
Thks for all your CC no.!
j/k!
Btw bros the download is a hidden file in your C:\ directory called ESD
thanks for sharing!Ehh I buy liao now cannot download leh
keep saying the download task did not complete
the specified service does not exist as an installed service
hmm I'm planning to upgrade to SSD soon, if I install win 8 first before installing win 7 will that still affect?
thanks for sharing!
btw, i have saved a copy on usb. how do i also burn it onto a dvd?
after enter ur CC details den got option to enter the promo codemine is $50 le, how come ah? you guys all 18??
mine is $50 le, how come ah? you guys all 18??
Never tried this, just stick to Win8 easier.
Those already have existing OS and use Win8 as dual or triple boot will face problem after your remove Win8 later.
For those who did not read the product information,
You must purchase a qualifying Windows 7 PC between 2 June 2012 and 31 January 2013 to be eligible for this offer. The last day to register and order your Windows 8 upgrade is 28 February 2013.
I take it to mean that if you dont install it by 28th Feb, then say bye bye to $18.
For those who did not read the product information,
You must purchase a qualifying Windows 7 PC between 2 June 2012 and 31 January 2013 to be eligible for this offer. The last day to register and order your Windows 8 upgrade is 28 February 2013.
I take it to mean that if you dont install it by 28th Feb, then say bye bye to $18.
register is not register interest to get the promo code mahFor those who did not read the product information,
You must purchase a qualifying Windows 7 PC between 2 June 2012 and 31 January 2013 to be eligible for this offer. The last day to register and order your Windows 8 upgrade is 28 February 2013.
I take it to mean that if you dont install it by 28th Feb, then say bye bye to $18.

the page nvr prompt me for product key.. the first time i put may 2nd say not eligible so i just change the date then can le
PC Brand I entered others. PC model insert "DIY". Name of retailer put Bell Systems Electronics Pte Ltdhuh? never ask u for pdt key at all? why mine keep ask one?
what manufacturer u put?