
Hi,
I want to buy computer hardware product.
May I know which store is reliable and offer the best price?
Is it Cybermind? Video Pro? Or?
Thanks.
Nah same price but totally different level of service..To me all about roughly the same, compare prices, check available promos, then hoot.
If you specify what product, ppl here might help you check out the best deals.
Nowadays, compare lazada (distributors like tech dynamic and convergent on there) and qoo10 (cybermind, video pro, etc).
CSB? $50 per item isPC theme price are pretty fixed
At most nego $3-$5 off?
If you are on a tight budget
I suggest trade pac
Their item can nego at least $20-$50 per item
![]()

Where got such thingPC theme price are pretty fixed
At most nego $3-$5 off?
If you are on a tight budget
I suggest trade pac
Their item can nego at least $20-$50 per item
![]()

Hi,
I want to buy computer hardware product.
May I know which store is reliable and offer the best price?
Is it Cybermind? Video Pro? Or?
Thanks.

PCtheme for cash.
Cybermind for credit card.
When no other choice then i go Fuwell.
choppermind price not good
videopro is good on qoo10 online purchases and self collect.

PCtheme for cash.
Cybermind for credit card.
When no other choice then i go Fuwell.
