Sim Lim Square - Which is reliable?

andy_sg

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2002
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Hi,

I want to buy computer hardware product.

May I know which store is reliable and offer the best price?

Is it Cybermind? Video Pro? Or?

Thanks.
 

MasK

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,773
Reaction score
244
I would go for PCthemes for the good service...
I was in a really crappy situation once with a faulty PSU and YL helped me out. Something I won't forget.
 

kandinsky

Master Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2015
Messages
4,693
Reaction score
10
Hi,

I want to buy computer hardware product.

May I know which store is reliable and offer the best price?

Is it Cybermind? Video Pro? Or?

Thanks.

To me all about roughly the same, compare prices, check available promos, then hoot.

If you specify what product, ppl here might help you check out the best deals.

Nowadays, compare lazada (distributors like tech dynamic and convergent on there) and qoo10 (cybermind, video pro, etc).
 

ykgoh

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,782
Reaction score
0
Follow Singaporean culture.

Shop with largest crowd and longest queue. :crazy:

Must be cheap and good.
 

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
35,380
Reaction score
402
To me all about roughly the same, compare prices, check available promos, then hoot.

If you specify what product, ppl here might help you check out the best deals.

Nowadays, compare lazada (distributors like tech dynamic and convergent on there) and qoo10 (cybermind, video pro, etc).
Nah same price but totally different level of service..
 

timpeh82

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
1,844
Reaction score
0
PC theme price are pretty fixed
At most nego $3-$5 off?
If you are on a tight budget
I suggest trade pac
Their item can nego at least $20-$50 per item
:)
 

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
35,380
Reaction score
402
PC theme price are pretty fixed
At most nego $3-$5 off?
If you are on a tight budget
I suggest trade pac
Their item can nego at least $20-$50 per item
:)
CSB? $50 per item is :s22:

That is only if you are a regular and buy full system from them.
 

xtractor

Master Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
4,672
Reaction score
977
Hi,

I want to buy computer hardware product.

May I know which store is reliable and offer the best price?

Is it Cybermind? Video Pro? Or?

Thanks.

take the the pricelist of each stores booth and look for the part that u want and compare the price offer.some no stock some got stock must ask personnally
 
Last edited:

Encrypted11

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2012
Messages
5,937
Reaction score
271
Qoo10/Lazada with coupons? Or maybe Amazon too if its worthwhile :crazy:

For brick and mortar shop in SLS perhaps PC themes for peace of mind. Tradepac only recommended for people who know full specifications of products and packaging contents in case kena makan or bait and switch.
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
PCtheme for cash.
Cybermind for credit card.

When no other choice then i go Fuwell.
 

kyiori

Senior Member
Joined
May 12, 2009
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
21
videopro is good on qoo10 online purchases after added in alll the discount coupons.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top