SIM-University at Buffalo

Angelixal

Junior Member
Joined
May 17, 2014
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Is it? But I already received the acceptance email and accepted the contract before July.

Latest by the 3rd week of July. I applied on the last day and that`s what they told me. I`m pretty sure you applied way earlier than me, didnt ya? :)
 

HuiminxD

Junior Member
Joined
May 20, 2014
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Hi! For those going in for august intake, did you guys receive any information about the school and enrolment talk etc.? Or the school haven't send out information?

Because from what I know, my friends who went UOL have went for enrolment talk and they have already chose the modules/ lecturer that they want.
 

Xiang_87

Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
Hi! For those going in for august intake, did you guys receive any information about the school and enrolment talk etc.? Or the school haven't send out information?

Because from what I know, my friends who went UOL have went for enrolment talk and they have already chose the modules/ lecturer that they want.

Well so far..i havent got any info..i called and asked if they have any info on the timeline of activities today and the person from SIM said they do not know.

I anticipate if have should be maybe early to mid August i guess? :)
 

HuiminxD

Junior Member
Joined
May 20, 2014
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Well so far..i havent got any info..i called and asked if they have any info on the timeline of activities today and the person from SIM said they do not know.

I anticipate if have should be maybe early to mid August i guess? :)

Thank you so much! :) Hopefully they release the information soon. See you around in school if I ever know you. Haha :)
 

Xiang_87

Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
Thank you so much! :) Hopefully they release the information soon. See you around in school if I ever know you. Haha :)

Haha which Program are u in? im in the Biz Admin. Anyway the sim person also mentioned that within 10 days after contract acceptance they will issue the SIM connect and Student email details etc. :D
 

HuiminxD

Junior Member
Joined
May 20, 2014
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Haha which Program are u in? im in the Biz Admin. Anyway the sim person also mentioned that within 10 days after contract acceptance they will issue the SIM connect and Student email details etc. :D

I'm in psychology. Oh yes! I have received those details already. Can't wait for school to start! :D
 

bellstarlala

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2014
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Hi! Does anyone knows how does the credit exemptions Thing works? I just received my offer and there's nothing stated under the approved credit exemptions!
 

Angelixal

Junior Member
Joined
May 17, 2014
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
Hi! Does anyone knows how does the credit exemptions Thing works? I just received my offer and there's nothing stated under the approved credit exemptions!

Same :( I just received it today but I can`t even find the credit exemption section LOL
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top