SIM-University at Buffalo

HuiminxD

Junior Member
Joined
May 20, 2014
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
What is your major? School fees I think I saw somewhere should be paid during 1st or 2nd week of school? Maybe you can ask during the orientation briefing.

I thought we have to pay school fees alr? Because apparently I got the email (school email by the way) on 30th July telling me to pay the school fee by 2nd August. Check your school email!!
 

WaveRipple

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2014
Messages
2,092
Reaction score
51
I thought we have to pay school fees alr? Because apparently I got the email (school email by the way) on 30th July telling me to pay the school fee by 2nd August. Check your school email!!

I think you saw it from the student contract. But as you know, not everything in it is fixed/confirmed, such as the total course fees payable, duration of course, etc. So just wait for an official notice from SIM then we pay our school fees lor.
 

Angelixal

Junior Member
Joined
May 17, 2014
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
I thought we have to pay school fees alr? Because apparently I got the email (school email by the way) on 30th July telling me to pay the school fee by 2nd August. Check your school email!!

I think it will be after our waiver workshop, which is held after the camp. If you browse through the slides for the workshop, it will tell you what units can be waivered according to the subjects you have taken.
 

spellbinded

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
YUP! 3pm till then the next day's evening where our parents are going to have to attend a talk.

hello! i've been a silent reader of this thread. i'm joining the fall batch too for sociology ^^ anyone else? i just received a call from my ogl regarding the details of the camp :) but no letter or any other details :( so worried about meeting new people haha
 

Leenxylavender

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
hello! i've been a silent reader of this thread. i'm joining the fall batch too for sociology ^^ anyone else? i just received a call from my ogl regarding the details of the camp :) but no letter or any other details :( so worried about meeting new people haha

You recieved a call? oh! i still have close to zero information about the camp other than the fb group and simconnect. My parents haven't recieved any inivitation letter as well. Everyone else got their call and letters yet?

I'm worried about meeting new people too haha.;););)

Edit : I just saw an update on simconnect regarding more details of the camp~
 
Last edited:

tdwj91

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
hello! i've been a silent reader of this thread. i'm joining the fall batch too for sociology ^^ anyone else? i just received a call from my ogl regarding the details of the camp :) but no letter or any other details :( so worried about meeting new people haha

HELLO!!! I'm from sociology too :) I didn't get a call but my OGL emailed me and texted me!! Apparently we're supposed to get our orientation package in the mail but I haven't received mine yet. I'm super nervous about meeting new people too!!
 

spellbinded

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
HELLO!!! I'm from sociology too :) I didn't get a call but my OGL emailed me and texted me!! Apparently we're supposed to get our orientation package in the mail but I haven't received mine yet. I'm super nervous about meeting new people too!!

yay hello fellow socio ^^ i just recieved my parent orientation in the mail today(dated 15 july lol) and it doesnt say much about ours. just parents orientation. keep checking your mailbox :)
 

spellbinded

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
You recieved a call? oh! i still have close to zero information about the camp other than the fb group and simconnect. My parents haven't recieved any inivitation letter as well. Everyone else got their call and letters yet?

I'm worried about meeting new people too haha.;););)

Edit : I just saw an update on simconnect regarding more details of the camp~

yay thankyou! shall go check my simconnect. hopefully we'll be able to meet nice people haha
 

Angelixal

Junior Member
Joined
May 17, 2014
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
hello! i've been a silent reader of this thread. i'm joining the fall batch too for sociology ^^ anyone else? i just received a call from my ogl regarding the details of the camp :) but no letter or any other details :( so worried about meeting new people haha

I didnt receive anything yet! :( Oh god. I`m worried about meeting new peeps too cos I`m shy hehe, don`t worry you are not alone :D Btw, I just checked simconnect and there is a new document uploaded with the packing list and everything else, so guys do go check it out. :D
 
Last edited:

Xiang_87

Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
I didnt receive anything yet! :( Oh god. I`m worried about meeting new peeps too cos I`m shy hehe, don`t worry you are not alone :D Btw, I just checked simconnect and there is a new document uploaded with the packing list and everything else, so guys do go check it out. :D

I also have not receive anything yet..LOL angelixal we can meet up first..so not so bad..at least we know each other here:)

Oh ya are u going for the orientation camp? Is it compulsory ah?
 
Last edited:

SkyScraper

Master Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2010
Messages
4,405
Reaction score
80
I also have not receive anything yet..LOL angelixal we can meet up first..so not so bad..at least we know each other here:)

Oh ya are u going for the orientation camp? Is it compulsory ah?

so far is xiang and angel BA right?
 

Angelixal

Junior Member
Joined
May 17, 2014
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
so far is xiang and angel BA right?

Well it`s compulsory. I just asked my parents and they received the letter LOL and "blackmailed" me to sign the results acknowledgement slip. Oh wells. Xiang, go check your mailbox! Anyways sky, yup so far only me, you and xiang. But I doubt the OGs will be classified by major right? To meet more people across different courses blah.
 
Last edited:

SkyScraper

Master Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2010
Messages
4,405
Reaction score
80
Well it`s compulsory. I just asked my parents and they received it LOL and "threatened" me to sign the results acknowledgement slip. Oh wells. Anyways, yup so far only me and you. But I doubt the OGs will be classified by major right? To meet more people across different courses blah.


I guess it dont hurt for parents to know about our academic progression in school :s13::s13::s13: But.... o well :s22::s22:

Just waiting for sms/call for details of orientation group
 

Angelixal

Junior Member
Joined
May 17, 2014
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
I guess it dont hurt for parents to know about our academic progression in school :s13::s13::s13: But.... o well :s22::s22:

Just waiting for sms/call for details of orientation group

Haha I don`t actually mind too. Same same.
 
Last edited:

Xiang_87

Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
so far is xiang and angel BA right?

Yup so far Biz admin only us..

Well it`s compulsory. I just asked my parents and they received the letter LOL and "blackmailed" me to sign the results acknowledgement slip. Oh wells. Xiang, go check your mailbox! Anyways sky, yup so far only me, you and xiang. But I doubt the OGs will be classified by major right? To meet more people across different courses blah.

LOL i check le..nothing at all..doh! Feels really weird going for orientation at my age:(
 

SkyScraper

Master Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2010
Messages
4,405
Reaction score
80
I guess he is 87? Haha. Theres not a age for having fun and meeting new people
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top