SIM-University at Buffalo

spellbinded

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
I didnt receive anything yet! :( Oh god. I`m worried about meeting new peeps too cos I`m shy hehe, don`t worry you are not alone :D Btw, I just checked simconnect and there is a new document uploaded with the packing list and everything else, so guys do go check it out. :D

thanks! checked it out already :) anyone else was told to wear a specific colour when reporting? i was told to wear yellow :x
 

Xiang_87

Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
i told my ogl i had work so i cant go for camp, only briefing and she said it was fine! ^^ and wow 87 hehe hello i'm 95-er haha

Swee means not compulsory..haha but im still contemplating wanna go or not:s8:

Hmm..yeah ikr super old..its a loooong story..
 

SkyScraper

Master Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2010
Messages
4,405
Reaction score
80
UB is more famous for coms/psyco/socio and etc i think.
And not many ppl surf hwz as well =X
 

WaveRipple

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2014
Messages
2,092
Reaction score
51
Lol at first I thought BA is Bachelor of Arts. And usually people will choose to study BA at RMIT or UOL cos it's cheaper.Anyway I'm also not going for orientation.
 

Angelixal

Junior Member
Joined
May 17, 2014
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
i told my ogl i had work so i cant go for camp, only briefing and she said it was fine! ^^ and wow 87 hehe hello i'm 95-er haha

I`m 95 too. :) Why so many peeps not going lol? Haha
Btw, I think there are much more bus adm peeps but they are not here on this forum:)
 
Last edited:

Leenxylavender

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
I`m 95 too. :) Why so many peeps not going lol? Haha
Btw, I think there are much more bus adm peeps but they are not here on this forum:)

I'm 95-er too~~ yeah why so many don't want to go? Im sure it will be fun. I'm totally scared of meeting new people too. :eek:

BTW. I haven't receive no mail no calls no texts yet, and i'm freaking out. :s13::s13::s13:

for all the 95-ers, did all of you came from A-levels too? Or are there much more poly kids here? :s22:
 

Xiang_87

Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
I`m 95 too. :) Why so many peeps not going lol? Haha
Btw, I think there are much more bus adm peeps but they are not here on this forum:)

WAH! you all so young..im uncle liao lor:o yeah..i think so too..usually the cohort for Biz adm like quite big de?

Lol at first I thought BA is Bachelor of Arts. And usually people will choose to study BA at RMIT or UOL cos it's cheaper.Anyway I'm also not going for orientation.

haha..oops sorry my bad..im going till 3pm where the briefing ends..after that..still undecided:D
 

Xiang_87

Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
I'm 95-er too~~ yeah why so many don't want to go? Im sure it will be fun. I'm totally scared of meeting new people too. :eek:

BTW. I haven't receive no mail no calls no texts yet, and i'm freaking out. :s13::s13::s13:

for all the 95-ers, did all of you came from A-levels too? Or are there much more poly kids here? :s22:

Chill chill..i also have not receive yet..still got some time la..well..im no 95-er but im from poly:s13:
 

WaveRipple

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2014
Messages
2,092
Reaction score
51
I'm 95-er too~~ yeah why so many don't want to go? Im sure it will be fun. I'm totally scared of meeting new people too. :eek:

BTW. I haven't receive no mail no calls no texts yet, and i'm freaking out. :s13::s13::s13:

for all the 95-ers, did all of you came from A-levels too? Or are there much more poly kids here? :s22:

Anyway the camp ends at night at about 10pm, and it is held in an ulu area - Sembawang Challenge Campsite. I don't live near that area so I scared later on my way home someone will kidnap me LOL
 
Last edited:

Leenxylavender

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
I'm also a 95-er and A Leveler! Anyway the camp ends at night at about 10pm, and it is held in an ulu area - Sembawang Challenge Campsite. I don't live near that area so I scared later on my way home someone will kidnap me LOL

OMG SO GLAD. I thought I was gonna be the weird kid from jc amongst other poly peeps.
wait. sembawang what? HAHA. never heard of it. But I do live around the north area so still okay. I do believe you won't be getting out of that ulu place alone la. although camp on 7th month really doesn't sound very tempting. :s13::s13::s13::s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top