SkyScraper
Master Member
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2010
- Messages
- 4,405
- Reaction score
- 80
My 'A' level was horrendous.....
Alot of my days end at 6.30 as well =(
Alot of my days end at 6.30 as well =(

anyone else has their timetable up already on simconnect?im taking soci and mine is awful
end at 6.30 everyday man
Yup, haha I end on 6.30pm on certain days. However, MTH131 might be waivered for me,(as I`m an A level kid who took H2 math). If so, I`ll not end at 6.30pm at all![]()
I'm taking soci but I end at 630 on 2 days only! How many mods are you taking this sem? I only have 3 mods.. which is abit strange :/
Um yeah I have com101 and soc101. 4 days ending at 6.30pm with three of these being 8.30am mornings. GGWP ub.
It isare you taking soci too?i hope it's not a finalised timetable!
It isTill 24Nov14 :/
Comm students must take 5 modules leh, must come to school for 5 days, mon to thurs and end at 6.30pm! Stress sia.
they work its stress..
no work full time what stress? going to school mon-fri is norm for eng students.
asian studnts going to states typically load like 18-21 credits or 6-8 classes talk about stress..
Wah 18 - 21 credits? But can cope and get good grades or not? Anyway I haven't started Uni so 5 classes sound like a lot to me! Still need time to do self study and assignments leh.
NUS/NTU, 10 classes ok~~~~Wah 18 - 21 credits? But can cope and get good grades or not? Anyway I haven't started Uni so 5 classes sound like a lot to me! Still need time to do self study and assignments leh.
NUS/NTU, 10 classes ok~~~~
5 classes is very normal for engineering. but ask me take 8 classes in arts/social it is not that stress either.
I did see the timetable for the engineering and science faculty of NUS and NTU students and it is similar to ours, just a little heavier, but it would be similar to the students taking comm in our school, (ending at 6.30pm for 3/4days). Just to state a point that everyone do have their own stress levels and limits, so if you gain extreme satisfaction from comparing you and the other, do continue.
Yes stress level all subjective, but aren't u comparing in a way.
Then again finishing class at 6.30pm does not mean the study ended. Comp sci major maybe found in lab on weekends or burning midnite oil at 3-4am.
15 credits typically means 15 hrs of lecture a week, finishing class at 630 doesn't mean study all the way from 9-630 with 1-2hr lunch break a day for 3-4 days
Then again is longer hours equate to higher stress? Mental or body? That's also subjective.
Any ideas if we can add/drop modules/ change classes for first semester ? Feel like changing to morning classes instead of the current ones ending at 630
btw in yellow for the OG camp![]()